Leaving

counterwow21

I just dont see the use of perma-bann. Not in this server. I mean, we got only few active members, i dont see how banning someone permanently from playing will help the server in any way. Instead, i suggest removing any purchased VIP or banning for a couple of months instead of this. I mean it is ridiculous. Perma bann should be used ONLY if someone is banned for many consecutive times and yet continues to break the rules. But even then it is a really heavy form of punishment and im against it.

I just dont see the use of perma-bann. Not in this server. I mean, we got only few active members, i dont see how banning someone permanently from playing will help the server in any way. Instead, i suggest removing any purchased VIP or banning for a couple of months instead of this. I mean it is ridiculous. Perma bann should be used ONLY if someone is banned for many consecutive times and yet continues to break the rules. But even then it is a really heavy form of punishment and im against it.

Perhaps you're right.

It does kinda feel like WoW's Death penalty, doesn't it.

But then again, rules are rules.

But we cant act like they' re unalterable, cause they are. All we need is either to put up a voting poll or text ryan that in order for the server to get more players, we need to loosen up a bit, amongst other things of course...

But we cant act like they' re unalterable, cause they are. All we need is either to put up a voting poll or text ryan that in order for the server to get more players, we need to loosen up a bit, amongst other things of course...

They have loosened up a bit, 

My perma-ban has been reduced to a 30 day ban.