"What's Going On With Ventus?"

xJetStar721

Sup everyone, as you may have noticed, I was absent for a while and with good reason.

Short and simple, a close family member of mine needed surgery for his prostate.

The operation was a complete success and he is recovering as we speak,

I went absent because I needed to take care of him and I still am.

I am back for now, and what do I mean by now? I start school in 2 weeks.

This puts my absence into even more questioning, as I promise to deliver exciting events for the server, even I have my limits plus I must focus on my education and the my recovering family member, not sure what Ryan plans to do with this. But I will try to communicate with the members of the server as much as I can, If you wish to communicate further with me, I am more accessible via Skype, username is on my profile, once again I am deeply sorry for abandoning you all for this period of time. I hope to be back on the server tomorrow as well as the near future. I hope I haven't missed too much :/.

Stay classy, IceCold.

Well, we all understand that your situation is more important that Icecold-wow. We will wait for your return. We will miss you during your absence. Also, I really enjoy your profile picture + Signature.

Me and Tuffi have been doing events fairly often and we'll try to keep it up!

Enjoy your leave and goodluck!

*shakes his fist at school* Why must you start in 2 weeks>:

Diabolical purposes unlike any we've seen before, that's why.

Well, we all understand that your situation is more important that Icecold-wow. We will wait for your return. We will miss you during your absence. Also, I really enjoy your profile picture + Signature.

Me and Tuffi have been doing events fairly often and we'll try to keep it up!

Enjoy your leave and goodluck!

Thanks for your understanding, also I love how you and Tuffi have been handling the harsh demanding event crowd.

In any case, my icon and signature are both from the Hyperdimension Neptunia games/anime. The anime started this year and it's 4 episodes in. Enjoy.

http://www.phianimetv.info/choujigen-game-neptune-the-animation/