Buy VP

Downtempo

I know some people might think this as OP or stupid, but imo I think it'd be a cool idea.

I don't really know how much the VP Should cost but i'm sure someone could think of a reasonable price. I mean, of course you're not voting so it doesn't get the server up in ranks on top pserver sites but still, it helps keep the server alive.

Maybe if someone wants a quick Ashkandi but they don't want to wait for voting so they could just buy it and be done.

I think it'd be convenient, some people may think TOO convenient.

Discuss.

Yes, I understand the impatience, but how would they balance out the cost for the VP. Frostmourne of the Beast is 30$ so 200 VP would have to be 30$. I just don't see the VP being cheap enough for even impatient people to buy 20 VP for whatever the cost is. (With 200VP being 30$ I'm pretty sure 20VP would be around 3$).

The system would be hard to work around as well. Seeing as some voter gear is really good, they'd need to price it so that it is still cheaper than VIP. Plus the other fact that you don't get the set of armor rather individual pieces, so it would be even harder to set prices on those.

Don't get me wrong, I'm probably as impatient as you. However although this idea sounds like a cool one, the whole pricing would be too unstable.

Plus the fact that vote points in some cases account for new players. So the higher it is in the ranks the more players we may get. -> More VIPs.

• 5 months later...