Reporting GM Ventus

mars2101

Ed here. So basically all I did was pvp in gurubashi when a GM Ventus appeared and froze me and Dazanley. We were frozen for 10 mins.

Reason? - "Staff orders freezing anoyone who kills player named Qo"

Ryan, you can't afford people like this in staff. Here are proof photos:

http://imageshack.us/f/593/sath.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/12/y0f2.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/842/te0g.jpg/

• Staff

I was on the fence about reporting him also. I wasn't really upset that I was frozen but there was no announcement of the testing given prior to us being frozen. I had no idea the Qq and Ventus was testing something. Ventus and Developer had been shooting those "drake rockets" for quite some time in the arena prior to this incident.

Counterwow, Ventus did "yell" that announcement after we had been frozen, never before. I went back and looked at the chats after I was frozen. Even after Ed and I were frozen, it took a while for Ventus to say why we were frozen.

Honestly if you want to test something and not be bothered, that is fine just say something. Otherwise, go to another area in the world to do the test. It's so easy for the GM to tele and summon somewhere else.

Lastly, Team speak is not the proper medium to inform players on whats happening. Not everyone has it nor am I going to use it.

Diego is innocent he can do what he wants when he wants whenever the **** he feels like it.. (Not full truth close nuff')

He has warned you about testing but you still did it most likely resulting in your temporarily freeze.

Without testing man bug could not be found in the server Diego probably found a bug and was figuring out what caused it so it could be reported to Zachary (Dev)

Next time Diego give you a warning about something and a punishment that will occur I would follow what he says.

Thank you and G-day sir!

This topic is now INVALID, Due to insufficient reason and should not be considered a topic worth replying, Reading, Or anything due to this matter.

This is now being closed not by Icecold law but by Glitchs' law any posts below this should be ignored! - Glitched law Established by Glitch @ 9:38 7/3/13

now someone close this topic full Glitched law to become full Effect! Don't even say my law is not real I just made it! :D

Anyways good luck at trying to get Diego in trwubble we all know how he aboose!

I'm telling you again, NO warnings were given at the time of testing, we were warned after he froze us. And like Dazanley said, there are plenty areas in this game to conduct tests. This kinda behavior of some staff members makes people leave the server. We were frozen for no reason - end of discussion. I'm just curious how server administration will react on this.

Diego is innocent he can do what he wants when he wants whenever the **** he feels like it.. (Not full truth close nuff')

He has warned you about testing but you still did it most likely resulting in your temporarily freeze.

Without testing man bug could not be found in the server Diego probably found a bug and was figuring out what caused it so it could be reported to Zachary (Dev)

Next time Diego give you a warning about something and a punishment that will occur I would follow what he says.

Thank you and G-day sir!

This topic is now INVALID, Due to insufficient reason and should not be considered a topic worth replying, Reading, Or anything due to this matter.

This is now being closed not by Icecold law but by Glitchs' law any posts below this should be ignored! - Glitched law Established by Glitch @ 9:38 7/3/13

now someone close this topic full Glitched law to become full Effect! Don't even say my law is not real I just made it! :D

Anyways good luck at trying to get Diego in trwubble we all know how he aboose!

They're right, he did freeze them BEFORE he warned anyone. They had no information to go off of, alltho I don't see this being that large of an issue he should have stated right away before freezing or just moving to a different area. Just because he's a GM doesn't give him the right to do whatever he please, to whoever he pleases, whenever he pleases. I was there, and he did warn. But as they reminded me, it was not until they were already frozen.

I SAID INVALID :( Y u breaking glitch law? :( I gotta right you a Glitched ticket now...

PLAYER:counterwow21 You are now receiving a Glitched ticket! (Not following my fake laws): you must now show up in court (STV Arena) Tomorrow at 1PM (UTC-06:00) Central America time,

If failed to do so you will be fined 5,000 dollars! (Actually nothing will be done)  just really bored bout to go to sleep lol.... ANYWAYS! You have the right of a GM to review and defend your case

Choose wisely, Your punishment will be regarded by everyone in the arena (Nothing actually just bored lol )

Well I just though that Gms could do that cuz like... I'm Glitch ya know... I can do what I want to whoever I want whenever I please... THATS WHY THIS IS MURICA!!!!!!!!!!! **** YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Spits dips*

PS: Don't rage if you're offended by this I'm only joking from bored ness and super tiredness'

• Staff

First of all, Glitch, shut the hell up. You have nothing productive to contribute to this thread and no dog in this fight. No one cares what silliness you have to say so just keep it to yourself.

Second. Counterwow, you are correct that this is not that big of an issue. That is why I stated I was on the fence about reporting. I really didn't report but just decided to contribute my side of the story to this thread. I don't think anyone is calling for Diego's head on a stick. But I think a warning of what is acceptable in necessary in this case. Freezing without warning isn't really acceptable. Testing is fine, just inform everyone prior to it.

First of all, Glitch, shut the hell up. You have nothing productive to contribute to this thread and no dog in this fight. No one cares what silliness you have to say so just keep it to yourself.

Second. Counterwow, you are correct that this is not that big of an issue. That is why I stated I was on the fence about reporting. I really didn't report but just decided to contribute my side of the story to this thread. I don't think anyone is calling for Diego's head on a stick. But I think a warning of what is acceptable in necessary in this case. Freezing without warning isn't really acceptable. Testing is fine, just inform everyone prior to it.

Whoa-whoa-whoa... stop raging there, No need to get your panties in a bunch. Next time before you rage learn to read maybe? so just rub your nipples and go on with life damn... Someone needs to chill.

Well ****.. next time I'm not going to try to be nice or anything.. because if I was going to try to say something it would probably sound like I'm being a dick.. well when I'm not trying to be a dick I would throw some childishness in there? next time I'm coming straight out and I don't care if people get butt hurt.