Changing BoP items on BoE!

rexon03

• Staff

I kind of agree and disagree. If people would get a vip 7 and farm for their alts then that would benefit the server since more people would be buying the gear sets and donating. Also, I would rather see the gear upgrade items (ex. power tokens, ice clams) to be account bound. making the BoE would allow them to be for sale and that would affect the economy.  Account bound would allow farming gear for alts with a main but it would be limited to that account. It would at least give you something to do with all the tokens collected while doing daily quests.

Every gear piece after ravaged is BoP during the upgrade anyways so I can't see it affecting the server that much.

I kind of agree and disagree. If people would get a vip 7 and farm for their alts then that would benefit the server since more people would be buying the gear sets and donating. Also, I would rather see the gear upgrade items (ex. power tokens, ice clams) to be account bound. making the BoE would allow them to be for sale and that would affect the economy.  Account bound would allow farming gear for alts with a main but it would be limited to that account. It would at least give you something to do with all the tokens collected while doing daily quests.

Every gear piece after ravaged is BoP during the upgrade anyways so I can't see it affecting the server that much.

I feel like it should stay the same. BUT I think they should add something worth like 4VP that makes a BoP item BoE. So people could sell those higher teir pieces. BUT they would have to vote (benefitting the server) to do so. Maybe not quite 4VP but maybe two.

• 4 weeks later...

An idea that I had was to implement a few items, for example a weapon, that isn't the best in the game so it doesn't change too much, but make it BoE and a low drop, that way we can start to get the Auction House rolling again. Whether it'll actually happen or not I really don't know, it was just something I thought would be cool to try.