Drop Rates

Kanefever

I vote that you increase the drop rate of ice clams in The Nexus. Also increase the number of mobs in tanaris so that we dont have to GO ALL OVER THE DESERT to kill a pile of multiracial ROCKS, a giant beetle, and a sphinx. Especially tanaris since it's the first gear set to farm after ravaged and it takes LONGER to farm divine than to farm any other gearset besides Impeccable. And increase the drop rate of the clams simply because i dont want to spend hours on hours farming that instance simply because it sucks, the mobs bug sometimes, and you have to kill at  least 4 mobs before getting 1 clam.

10 suggestions that I have( have fun reading  ;) ) : 1. Raise drop rates of the magic tokens and above, most people do not farm gear past ravaged because the drop rates are very low, causing people to be bored and eventually leave to a different server. "someone feels me" !!!

As Tiri said, there will be something in store for Divine, but as for the others, No. They're SUPPOSED to be hard. Impeccable is the last gear in the upgrade system, which means It's supposed to be hard. Getting the armor just takes time, If you don't want to farm, keep the gear you have.

Guys, when a user complains, then you have to take his comment into consideration and not say ''its supposed to be this way'' ( im not saying this for shapedragon, but for GMs in general ). You should give a clear answer : Is it impossible? Say it cant be done. Is it crazy? Explain why it is crazy. Is it difficult? Say that we will think about it in the future.

It's just that i dont think ''its supposed to'' fits the bill here :P

Guys, when a user complains, then you have to take his comment into consideration and not say ''its supposed to be this way'' ( im not saying this for shapedragon, but for GMs in general ). You should give a clear answer : Is it impossible? Say it cant be done. Is it crazy? Explain why it is crazy. Is it difficult? Say that we will think about it in the future.

It's just that i dont think ''its supposed to'' fits the bill here :P

It's crazy to increase the drop rates on Ice Clams because it's the last gear set in the upgrade system.

And remember, not everything is based off of one players opinion.  They need multiple to even consider changing.