Have an Idea for Ice!?

Thanagor

To be honest, making it 2 vp is the best idea.

1 vote point is too low, you can get 10 transmog in 1 day voting. They want to get as much as votes as possible, so 2 vote points is the way to go in my opinion. It's not too much, neither is it too low.

I don't know, but as of right now 4.3.4 isn't out so it's not going to be free. I think it's a custom transmog system that's in place but I'm not certain /shrug. But What I do know is that 5 vp is way too much, I see how 1 vp could be too low, and I see 2 vp being logical. But certainly not 5vp per token.

Oh cmone guys, i think they deserve some credit for carrying out such an important update. I mean yeah, it will take 5-7 days to transmog all items but it will have added 30 - 40 vote points to the server. Now, if everyone uses transmog twice minimum, the server will probably get 80 x 60 (for now) = 4800 votes, and thats just for starters!  

Don't forget you will generally go and farm for the pieces you want to transmog with which also consumes a fair amount of time. Yes retail mobs have much higher drop rates but there are still plenty drop rates that are brutally low. So you would need to do more than just vote. But 5VP absurd in my opinion. Alot of people will see it not worth the effort like myself. If I were to vote that frequently I would just get a fotb and not the tokens. But I'm in very infrequent voter and so I wouldn't see the point in voting enough to just look different. If they keep the price at 5VP per token then they should make a feature in the store to buy a package of them (say 8) for say $5.

man seriously, i have been farming for a month and got all i needed a year ago. by the time you get to the point that you have collected all the necessary items, you will have enough tokens for atleast two FULL transmogs. Giving it away for free would just take the fun out of it. After all, there is no real in game economy, but now with transmog things are starting to look a little better. It would be a shame to give it away for free because we cannot wait 7 days to collect the necessary points.

I mean LOL if there is something people should be whining about it is the ashbringer not this! But of course, now that everyone has it nobody gives a peny ey?

After all, with all the retail weekly resets you will be online twice a week to farm. So why not take 5 mins and vote in between? OMG yeah, it does not simply reset whenever you press the 'reset' button. :D

You have to think about people that actually vote for items, and also would like to transmog.

If voters like me, see transmog being implemented while i'm still voting for a weapon and a coin costs 5 vp. I wouldn't spend my vote points on it. If it was 2, I might have considered.

There's just one thing, lazy people don't want to vote.

This is true. I'm one. It takes little time but it's boring.

Well, lazy people will not want to farm for retail gear either.

I'm lazy, but farming gear when it comes to retail gear can be entertaining.

You have to think about people that actually vote for items, and also would like to transmog.

If voters like me, see transmog being implemented while i'm still voting for a weapon and a coin costs 5 vp. I wouldn't spend my vote points on it. If it was 2, I might have considered.

I agree with this. If I was a constant voter (Which I'm not) I wouldn't see myself spending 5VP on one token unless I already had all 8 voter pieces for every class along with full fotbs... (an exaggeration of course)

Mate you're in a private server. Its not like youre asked to farm all your way to impec! If you cannot spend 2 secs to vote for just a week (that is, every time you sign in to farm retail) then might i suggest hello kitty adventure island online?

Mate you're in a private server. Its not like youre asked to farm all your way to impec! If you cannot spend 2 secs to vote for just a week (that is, every time you sign in to farm retail) then might i suggest hello kitty adventure island online?

Again mate, I understand that this is a private server. I've already farmed full impec and such. What I'm saying is that I have other priorities for vote items. I'm not going to spend 5VP on ONE token. That's just not worth it. 8x5 = 40. With 40VP you can get a voter 2H (Not saying they're good) or I could grab the voter bow. Even the staff. Plus this is only for one characters ARMOR. If you add two weapons that's 50VP total, and if you do your ranged that's 55. 5VP away from a voter item. It's not worth the price per token. 

Make an Wep which you can Upgrade from 1-10 then you´ll need new mats(which are harder to get) 10-15 and then an quest to make it into Frostmourne or something like that and mats for frostm,ourne farming are realy hard so 0,1% drop chance. Then you´ll have much ppl are working on these damn wep ;D. I did it on e wow farmed 3 Months-6Hours per Day to get the ****ing Frostmourne, but it wasn´t boring and i felt like an hero with this wep. So i mean you should at to these Server Quest with nice rewards which are worth to Farm long time, and which every non vip can get.

Skywall is to hard for low level guys. We need an weapon which you get on start and upgrade and still fight with at the end. More difficult is needed 2

It is meant to be hard. Hard enough that you are meant to have Impeccable before you are meant to go there.

Make the PvP gear upgradeable, add titles with stats (donor)

No, we won't be making that be upgradeable. And we can't add titles like that.