Funny thing I noticed coming back to forum.

kilodan

Been a while since I've been on the forum, in-game even longer. Read about this whole "Soulsoap" incident.

1. People don't get granted favors over others because someone died. If we all got favors and treated better for deaths in our family. Shi* I'd have so much stuff by now.

2. If anyone ever remembered talking to Soulsoap they'd remember she talked and typed with pretty much EVERY mofo'ing beginning letter to a word with a capital. Huh, what's that mean? Supposedly her "Brother does to" hah, doubtful, I see excuses, oh hey my grandma died, can I get her foreclosed house Un-foreclosed, please I just want to live in it. 

See my point? Habits don't change, and from how "Her brother types" Same exact mofo'ing way Soulsoap did and if you guys didn't even catch that, you're a buncha scrubs.

------------------

Btw, reading the forum since I left, you all sound like a buncha moaning groaning taco flaps. lol 

--Kilodan out, be back in a few weeks to catch up some more.

Been a while since I've been on the forum, in-game even longer. Read about this whole "Soulsoap" incident.

1. People don't get granted favors over others because someone died. If we all got favors and treated better for deaths in our family. Shi* I'd have so much stuff by now.

2. If anyone ever remembered talking to Soulsoap they'd remember she talked and typed with pretty much EVERY mofo'ing beginning letter to a word with a capital. Huh, what's that mean? Supposedly her "Brother does to" hah, doubtful, I see excuses, oh hey my grandma died, can I get her foreclosed house Un-foreclosed, please I just want to live in it. 

See my point? Habits don't change, and from how "Her brother types" Same exact mofo'ing way Soulsoap did and if you guys didn't even catch that, you're a buncha scrubs.

------------------

Btw, reading the forum since I left, you all sound like a buncha moaning groaning taco flaps. lol 

--Kilodan out, be back in a few weeks to catch up some more.

Oh. It's you again...

• 1 month later...