Stat Slash

mavrathion

I dont like the reduced stats. Only reason I joined this server is because of the great hits and hp.

Please change it back.

Or make 2 realms so that people can choose if they want the reduced stats or not.

You'll see bigger hits later on! This is only so we can expand further with custom content for you to enjoy. Meaning we'll be able to create new farmable gear sets, new dungeons/monsters/enemies to encounter and much more!

i must say i have mixed felling so far i like that mages can pm and blast you to death but my pally fells weaker for some reason and pve umm needs some tweeking so say the lease i can far as easy now unless that was the idea trying to up gread the vote windfury one ouch my hunter use to solo easy now it takes some time so i say good and bad my rouge rocks again lol love that !

How about the VIPs?

When you're suggesting about the PvP's, are you trying to ask if there will be more tiers past 7?

If that is the answer you're trying to find; most likely there will be no more VIP tiers past 7. Seeing as how hard the VIPs hit already.

i must say i have mixed felling so far i like that mages can pm and blast you to death but my pally fells weaker for some reason and pve umm needs some tweeking so say the lease i can far as easy now unless that was the idea trying to up gread the vote windfury one ouch my hunter use to solo easy now it takes some time so i say good and bad my rouge rocks again lol love that !

The point was to increase the challenge of PvE content so brand new players can't just walk in and solo everything seeing no challenge. We want to see the community draw closer and help each other out more and more often.