What's going on!!!?

Javon445

I get on today and I check to see how many people are on.. as of 6:51 (eastern time.) Sept 26, 2012 there are only 9 people on!!! Is it because of school? maybe.. or is it because this game isn't fun to you guys anymore... I don't know! Everyone should participate to make this server better by inviting or making suggestions. so we can become a better server. Also voting every once in a while lol... If you can press W,A,S,D then you can move your mouse to vote lol.. Just my opinion, correct me if i'm wrong.

Yes school would be 1 thing, but the new patch blizzard brought out for the new expansion hit private servers very hard. Now people either just can't play 4x servers anymore or a lot of people went back to retail.

Yea, Mist is really irritating me. If you can play a free version of WoW, why would you go to retail? At least donation gear isn't a monthly payment on private servers.

Well I would just like to point out. Not a lot of people actually enjoy a max haste environment, causing Priests/Warlocks/Balance Druids, and such to be worthless, almost as worthless as a banana peel. Not to mention with the server revolving around pallys, not everyone wants to play a pally to *Have a chance at competing*.

(Sniff Sniff- Here comes the pally rage cause I'm talking bad about them)

These reasons are why i told Ryan to make it a PVPVE, and add a ton of more stuff to do without pvping. So the main experience is Instances and world bosses. Max haste is fun and everything about icecold is fun, but if you left because of the rollback that's a little dumb in my eyes. You can do whatever you want but i am not going to a server owned by a chinese guy or girl which is about 80% of them. I don't want to have to google translate my admin tickets or have tons of misspelled quests. That is the one thing that makes icecold so much better, the fact Ryan and Jordan can actually spell and they are "basically" American.

So you can rage quit if you want, just remember Blizzard wants your money and the Chinese don't care about anyone but themselves.

These reasons are why i told Ryan to make it a PVPVE, and add a ton of more stuff to do without pvping. So the main experience is Instances and world bosses. Max haste is fun and everything about icecold is fun, but if you left because of the rollback that's a little dumb in my eyes. You can do whatever you want but i am not going to a server owned by a chinese guy or girl which is about 80% of them. I don't want to have to google translate my admin tickets or have tons of misspelled quests. That is the one thing that makes icecold so much better, the fact Ryan and Jordan can actually spell and they are "basically" American.

So you can rage quit if you want, just remember Blizzard wants your money and the Chinese don't care about anyone but themselves.

See! I'm not the only one. All they want is your money, Half of their Tickets doesn't even get answered.