Love you Pica

chipmunk65510

Don't worry man, I put my baby boy down a few weeks ago, had arthritist in the legs because of his size, and breed they would only last 5-8 years simply because their bones get worn down from the sheer size of the body...here is a picture.

name was leeroy, was 5 years old, this is my 4th Saint Bernard, he looks fat but his about average for a male..."80-120KG"

I've got some more of my other 3 who are going good, they sobbed and were depressed when he was gone for a week or two.zSDJs.jpgeK2i4.jpg

Don't worry man, I put my baby boy down a few weeks ago, had arthritist in the legs because of his size, and breed they would only last 5-8 years simply because their bones get worn down from the sheer size of the body...here is a picture.

name was leeroy, was 5 years old, this is my 4th Saint Bernard, he looks fat but his about average for a male..."80-120KG"

I've got some more of my other 3 who are going good, they sobbed and were depressed when he was gone for a week or two.zSDJs.jpgeK2i4.jpg

Its sad when your in the room when you see the dog wanted to escape but behind held back. Imagine being grabbed and held and a saw is coming closer to your head as the seconds... he holds your neck until its over... The vet held her from the back so it wouldn't hurt her and she just fell over...

That's terrible, I had to put leeroy down, and the vet didn't give him a big enough dose and he sort of woke back up, I was furious he was moaning and crying, I was about to smack the bitch silly, she was new underestimated his size and requirements for the drug.

Man, I was a mess I know how you feel.

Guest DeadlySinister

So sad I want a dog but for now I have cats. 2 of them are alive 2 of them are dead. My cat died from kidney failure we saw him getting under cars he could have drinked the liquid forget what its called. His name was cody my favorite cat I cried for hours. The other cat died from being heartbroken. She was heartbroken because Cody died and him and her were best friends. Her name was dumplin. After that I got 2 new cats 1 is Daffydale she is really shy and another is snuggles. Snuggles is really funny and playful but not as much as cody.

I understand what your going through. :(

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...