Spawn trapping!!!

Javon445

WOW...people that use an A.O.E in arena... *beware* of people with low health... (and u do above 50k dmg) with it lol... I just got banned for a a troll being in the arena spawning as soon as he died with my a.o.e! (coming in there with around 45k hp!) something should be done -.-!!! lol

WOW...people that use an A.O.E in arena... *beware* of people with low health... (and u do above 50k dmg) with it lol... I just got banned for a a troll being in the arena spawning as soon as he died with my a.o.e! (coming in there with around 45k hp!) something should be done -.-!!! lol

We have had complaints about this but we are unable to script this. The Anti-Spawn-camp Bot is set so it kicks/bans anyone who kills 4 times in a Row. Its not set so it only Kicks/bans if you kill them 4 times. AoE can not be scripted into the Anti-Spawn-camp Bot so that all AoE does not count. It just wont work, Ryan has already said this in another Thread so please do not make the same Threads if there is already one :P

We have had complaints about this but we are unable to script this. The Anti-Spawn-camp Bot is set so it kicks/bans anyone who kills 4 times in a Row. Its not set so it only Kicks/bans if you kill them 4 times. AoE can not be scripted into the Anti-Spawn-camp Bot so that all AoE does not count. It just wont work, Ryan has already said this in another Thread so please do not make the same Threads if there is already one :P

Stop acting like you're part of the staff.

Javon, this is the other thread :P http://www.icecold-wow.com/topic/2429-camping-system/

Chipmunk stop acting like a GM, it's fine to have an idea and put it on here but the fact you are trying to act like staff is just uncalled for. There are Game Masters here so let them do their jobs.

Also maybe not go into the arena with really low health?