Camping System

brakmage

Okay I have seen others complain about this so here is my suggestion.

I think you should make it so that AOE doesn't get you banned/kicked for spawnkill. I have seen multiple people including myself get banned because Idiots repeatedly resurrect inside of their AOE.

Its the other players fault if they keep clicking Respawn while they are standing in AOE.

All 3 of my kicks/bans from Spawnkill have been because someone kept respawning inside my AOE, which is out of my control.

(And it wasn't while attacking the Arena Boss, Sometimes when I try to kill VIPs with high HP my Seal ends up killing everyone around me, and Consecration can also cause this.)

(No this is not a Ban Appeal.)

• Owners

We know about this issue. Unfortunately at the moment, due to how the core script system works, the AntiCamp is not able to tell in any way that actually caused your death, only the fact that they killed you. Because of this we cannot add exceptions like AoE spells (whish we would like to be able to)

We know about this issue. Unfortunately at the moment, due to how the core script system works, the AntiCamp is not able to tell in any way that actually caused your death, only the fact that they killed you. Because of this we cannot add exceptions like AoE spells (whish we would like to be able to)

Do you know how to do this? Probably do since your the owner :P But you know how to script it that way because I got the same issues :(

Do you know how to do this? Probably do since your the owner :P But you know how to script it that way because I got the same issues :(

As Ryan just stated, there is no way to code this into our current core. It simply will not and can not happen at this time.

We apologize profusely for any inconvenience this may cause.

Ahh I see, That is unfortunate. Well hopefully not to many people try to take advantage of this.