Bad GM Truepaladin banning without reason players

mioara01

hi all i'd like to tell here a bit the acts of Truepaladin GM abusing hard his powers Gm he wants respect from the players but him no give nothing to anyone just bann.That Gm in my opinion is badly for the server cuase i saw the players in arena are playing with fear or not playing when he is online , and he never is doing his job like a GM answering tickets or helping the server ppls.His attitude is bad,arogant and sure most of players stop to donate to icecold when see that Gm abusing hard his powers one of my accounts got banned 2 banns day by day and last bann is for 3days without a reason or do nothing he just see me and boom bann 3 days that GM is really kid and the server no need his attitude agaisnt players.Server will sufer and posibles donors can leave and never more donate here.

yes is true that GM Truepaladin is bad for the server his acts have no sense he just bann without reason he is inventing new rules like he wants and yes my warrior got banned 2 days day by day but second bann was for 3 days without reason he just saw me and he banned my acc 3 days well my plans to donate here and use my paypal account is ruined by his acts.Yes is true i saw ppls in arena playing with fear becuase of him or leave the area or server when he is online i vote down that GM is bad like to be part of staff Icecold Wow.He not even work on server no doing nothing only press button bann.Good job Truepaladin keep doing that and in some weeks server will have no players playing.

Well im not a kid right im from Romania im over 30 years old and yes im not good speaker english im good spanish.I know i havent proofs cuase i was stupid to record on video or make some screens to attach here but nmv if ur thinking that that is a proof for u all thinking like a kids not me, anyways that for me is only a game and i will use my paypal acc for other server that is a crap, the server first is bad managed and second staff is not doing nothig for players only want, their money ya is a business for stupid kids not for me.And NOW I DONT CARE WHAT IS HAPPEN FORWARD.

Well im not a kid right im from Romania im over 30 years old and yes im not good speaker english im good spanish.I know i havent proofs cuase i was stupid to record on video or make some screens to attach here but nmv if ur thinking that that is a proof for u all thinking like a kids not me, anyways that for me is only a game and i will use my paypal acc for other server that is a crap, the server first is bad managed and second staff is not doing nothig for players only want, their money ya is a business for stupid kids not for me.And NOW I DONT CARE WHAT IS HAPPEN FORWARD.

You say the staff do nothing?

Lol.

Jordan chose True for a reason. He is a great GM and he knows what he is doing. The problem is rulebreakers don't notice when they rulebreak, then they make a post like this.

well Tiri te rulebreakers like u name the players aren't guilty cuase the staff didn't worked enough on server to fixx the spells or buggs and u cant name ME a rulebreaker cuase is not my fault if the staff cant handle the buggs and spells sorry mate but is not a argue what you say here.First of all fixx the server the buggs put the server undermantainance fixx all spells and buggs cheq if are all working good and after that start to name me or others rulebreakers.And last thing that server is the only one who everyday give birth of a new rule that is childish,if is one bugg on server u make a new rule to no use it Dudes REMOVE THE BUGG SPELL AND NONE WILL BE RULEBREAKER.

I forgot to say that is not a PVP server is just lets log and stay in arena to talk cuase if you spawnkill u get bann if you use a bugg spell get bann if you go arena to play ur feared cause one eye of GM Truepaladin or Truerogue have the mission to bann players.So final reason is just to pay for gear ,get vip gear but never u can play cuase ur abusing ur vip gear is only business ,get ur money and you cant play PVP cuase u get punished fast.

well Tiri te rulebreakers like u name the players aren't guilty cuase the staff didn't worked enough on server to fixx the spells or buggs and u cant name ME a rulebreaker cuase is not my fault if the staff cant handle the buggs and spells sorry mate but is not a argue what you say here.First of all fixx the server the buggs put the server undermantainance fixx all spells and buggs cheq if are all working good and after that start to name me or others rulebreakers.And last thing that server is the only one who everyday give birth of a new rule that is childish,if is one bugg on server u make a new rule to no use it Dudes REMOVE THE BUGG SPELL AND NONE WILL BE RULEBREAKER.

The staff does not rulebreak.

Also if you hadn't noticed, Bloodthirst was blocked yesterday.

Staff cannot fix bugs, Admins can. We can only inform the Admins about bugs like Bloodthirst.

And what you said about VIP gear abusing is wrong. We tell you players not to spawncamp -_-

Ryan, if you see this, can you lock this topic for me? It's for obvious reasons.

Well first i cant noticed if the Bloodthirst was blocked cuase im banned for 4 days.Second if the staff cannot fixx bugs and only Admins can i dont really know they keep staff on server if only them can manage the server and fixx all buggs and make the rules so staff can be out cuase the staff is only for bann ppls as i see lately Truepaladin,Truerogue he only bann ppls he dont do nothing on server nothing not even answer on tickets,his mission is to stay in arena to fear all players and bann them i saw that all my last days i was online he just say to all players he start to bann them if someone dare to spawncamp or abuse buggs or gear.Well i see IceCold WOW is not PVP SERVER IS JUST A CRAP im so sorry but i never will donate on this server if the players are disrespected by GM's and warn us with bann im so sorry but this is server like :lets log in and lets talk in arena that is all the players are'nt play pvp because the staff dont let them to play no BG'S NO EVENTS,NO ARENA TEAMS 2V2,3V3,5V5 REALLY.who donate here lose the money 100% i have vips friends they are sorry because donated here and now they arent happy and lost the money.Bye IceCold time for new server and good staff and good function server,no buggs,no disrespects.

Last time True u was banned me without say or do nothing i wasnt playing on arena u just banned me.If ur fair GM tell ME, last time when u banned me with what i disrespected you???? and pls reproduce that to us i dont rememeber to tell you something bad i just telled you i got a answer of Tirionl about Bloodthirst and u got mad cuase i opened the ticket to Admins and u banned me without do or say nothing 4 days, SHAME ON YOU DUDE ON UR 20 YEARS OLD UR ACTING LIKE KID PLS POOF ME WITH WHAT I DISCRESPECTED YOU???

• 1 month later...

cool it, crap. heres my input on this. how are you going to know when your going to get banned randomly. so your basically saying this guy should be filming 24/7 while hes playing? its near impossible to get proof. but yet if true talked to him prior to or tried then its reasonable.