OG Players

counterwow21

• 1 month later...

Hi Kirigaya, nice to see you. I'm not sure if i remember you from back then but... I sure hope you are doing great.

I'm Zak, i used to play IceCold more often back on my old account. i don't remember it anymore. Back when reaper was kinda broken, with unlimited item usage and all. Its been so long and i've been wanting to play more. Icecold was my favorite private server so i really hope it survives. 

Good Luck - Zak

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 16/8/2019 at 5:34 PM, MajereDave said:

By the way, just in case anyone's interested. My sister-in-law Dory is selling a few 20-Inch Wheels. If anyone's interested, feel free to PM me.

I would like to mention that, hello MajereDave. I'm interested, and would like to know more about your '20-Inch Wheels'. Before I propose to carry out a transaction, please condone me for not having commenced our befriending conversation with a PM.

I would like to interrogate you out of pure uncertainties. Please, let me step forward.

Are the wheels in good condition? Are they mobile enough? Are they qualified for runways? Can they be used on off-road vehicles? How do they antagonize natural obstacles? Can they overcome all kinds of obstacles?

These prerequisites must be veracious. If not, I see no occasion to do business. I'm sorry.