Well Project fire is here

Beefstorm

So after all the complaining about when will p.f. launch. It did... Now after all of waiting still nobody is on, Just as dead as before P.F. Everyone was so excited for P.F for the first week, than it just stopped. WHY? Everyone wanted this big change, got there new realm, so now what is the problem? One thing I would have to say is the loyalty to this server is crap. People complained about vip gear and how they lost it, and I will say I did that as well. But come on the only way P.F is going to be better, or get better is we all make it better together. I don't know what else to say but i'm disappointed in this whole mess.....

2 hours ago, midian said:

So after all the complaining about when will p.f. launch. It did... Now after all of waiting still nobody is on, Just as dead as before P.F. Everyone was so excited for P.F for the first week, than it just stopped. WHY? Everyone wanted this big change, got there new realm, so now what is the problem? One thing I would have to say is the loyalty to this server is crap. People complained about vip gear and how they lost it, and I will say I did that as well. But come on the only way P.F is going to be better, or get better is we all make it better together. I don't know what else to say but i'm disappointed in this whole mess.....

We launched far too early, yes i know people complain how long it took us, doesn't matter anymore. We still launched too quick because server bills had to be paid. We have the servers for a couple more months, now all we care about is fixing classes and releasing the rest of our content before trying to release again even though its online.

On 14-11-2016 at 1:12 PM, midian said:

Hello midian, let me try to explain the situation with me and other players aswell. 

Right now there is literally nothing to do in P.F so for me i will wait until they get more content. fixed alot of stuff. and then i will play and prolly stay online for a while.

There is nothing wrong with waiting. 

So from what your saying is you obtained all you can in what is there? So your professions are maxed out? You got sooo much gold you just want to share it with everyone? Wow thats awesome!!! And all your quest lines are done too as well? So really what your saying is you want things to be all set on PF so than you can be a player who just wants to do raids and world bosses. All other content of the game means nothing? So than why didnt you support the old reaper by being on everyday just to do the world bosses etc, since that is what you seem to like. just saying......

Tbh I was told "If you want to leave then go" by staff when I voiced my opinion on the server. Nothing changed, I left. I didn't enjoy a single moment playing the server other than seeing old friends again. I couldn't give 2 sh*ts about balance as long as it's fun, I could deal with limited content as long as it's enjoyable. If it's good enough I'd even grind for all characters and isn't that how you keep people engrossed in the server? Grinding your ass off for random drops isn't enjoyable. I feel depressed and frustrated trying to farm new gear and getting the gear you farmed days for on the wrong character feels like a slap in the face with the rare 1% chance to feel accomplished for something I feel like I've long deserved only to notice little to no change since I got my last 3 pieces of gear and even with the full set the dungeon is just as hard as it was when I started. I don't like saying old ice was better but I think people are saying that because anything that they remember as being fun on the server was scrapped, or the fact that they're upset about the progress they had already made is now gone, but the latter doesn't bother me nearly as much. Personally I had a lot of fun finding broken quest items and just having fun with anything I could get my hands on, I don't see how it could be harmful to the server but that seems to have been disabled on pf as I noticed a lot of quests that i would think had broken items are just gone and unobtainable (about half the quest items I looked for).

This may not be the best comparison but I honestly feel like it can relate to a lot of problems I see with private servers in general:  Think of everything as it's own economy system where frivolous spending makes for healthy business. People love spending smaller amounts of money on the little things that will bring them joy (like vote points, or even make dungeons drop a currency item that can be used for gear and even other items like transmog gear or anything really. The more the merrier). Lastly, if there's one thing the staff will please take from this post I'd like to say it's the little things that count.

-Sincerely, Banns