Shaman can't use Tunderfury

Hi Team,

i have a shaman Enhancement and i try buy the [Thunderfury],

but when I 'm going to buy is in red , as if I could not use because I am shaman and shaman does not use sword...

thinking so, it would be fairer to have another item that I can use for 4 vote points and that has upgrade too, or give shamans the spell of use sword or just to shamans who requests it.

shaman name: Pinksweet

:kiss:

kisses, Helena.

Hi Team,

i have a shaman Enhancement and i try buy the [Thunderfury],

but when I 'm going to buy is in red , as if I could not use because I am shaman and shaman does not use sword...

thinking so, it would be fairer to have another item that I can use for 4 vote points and that has upgrade too, or give shamans the spell of use sword or just to shamans who requests it.

shaman name: Pinksweet

:kiss:

kisses, Helena.

no, I just think an injustice not have a shaman weapon  4 vote points, and I gave the idea to insert a weapon for shaman...

Hello Helena,

At the moment all of our time goes into the development of Project Fire, a brand new 4.3.4 realm. This realm will replace Reaper. Therefore your suggestion to add a shaman weapon to our current custom weapons will not happen. There will be no more new content for the current Reaper as we are focusing on Project Fire. As Dazanley already told you, you can choose to purchase VIP 1 for $10,- after which you'll have the ability to learn all weapon skills. 

We will take your suggestion into consideration for the new realm. This suggestions will probably get accepted which means there will be an upgradable shaman weapon available after the release.

For now, try to hang in there using the farmable weapons, the slightly more expensive vote weapons or get VIP and use the thunderfury anyway.

Thanks,

Rick.