KS auto-attack abuse.

bomblast92

• Player's Name : KS
  • Rule Broken : A decision has been made regarding the auto attack bug which gets abused at the arena. From now on the abuse of this bug will be punished. Punishments will be as follows: First offense: Verbal warning Second offense: 6 hour ban Third offense: 2 day ban Fourth offense: 1 week ban Fifth offense: 3 week ban Sixth offense: Permanent ban. (Quoted from Game Master Grimes)
  • What Happened : Ks killed me with the auto-attack bug.

A decision has been made regarding the auto attack bug which gets abused at the arena. From now on the abuse of this bug will be punished. Punishments will be as follows: First offense: Verbal warning Second offense: 6 hour ban Third offense: 2 day ban Fourth offense: 1 week ban Fifth offense: 3 week ban Sixth offense: Permanent ban. (Quoted from Game Master Grimes)

Note: The decision was done only for the Reaper side, not the Eternian side. But whether he will be warned or not depends on what Eli and the others say.

Note: The decision was done only for the Reaper side, not the Eternian side. But whether he will be warned or not depends on what Eli and the others say.

We have not yet decided whether or not to make it punishable on Ice-Eternian, but I'll bring it up with the rest of the team.

Await a reply from either me or one of the others.

/Edit:

We have decided not to make it a rule on Ice-Eternian, hence it's just one death and it occurs in retail as well.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Aelexia.