Bug reports

Beefstorm

Now I just want to say that I do like this server a lot and im saying this with respect. If bug reports are being made and not addressed that's a problem. I have made some 1 of witch was made Dec 15 still nothing on it. If they are not going to be looked at, and taken seriously why have that option for them? To address them and give a reason why something doesn't work as it should, or if it is not fixable would go a long way. That would show that the powers that be, at least care about the server. Thanks btw wow rules the world..

First of all, do not post this in general chat. Second, you dodnt post anything about a bug on december 15th, you made a topic concerning the revamp of voters gear. THAT is not a hug, that is a suggestion you made. A suggestion is something that will be taken into account

Im glad you vote the topic closed since you were not aware of it to begin with. All i have to say is you are one of the most useless to ever answer topics. Look at most replies you make, they always have your same smart ass comments. Sad thing is when people see them and the way you handle issues its a huge turnoff to this server. Server population has been declining, and people like you who treat and act like crap towards others is one huge problem. How they let you answer posts, topics etc is baffles me. Take a look at most of the replies out there that you handle. Most are useless besides you belittling members with your power crap attitude. As you like to say topic closed. So much for trying to help the server with problems, that would only help benifit it, and future members.