PvP Realm

Negan

• Staff

Make a realm which is mainly pvp.

Make a vendor with every VIP gear and haste tabards.

To get better gear you need to kill people.

1. We're concentrating our efforts on something better that is gonna be for the realms we already have.

2. If all the VIP gear and tabards are sold in a vendor what are people going to donate for? Cash flow is what keeps the server going.

3. This is be old after a week with raging VIPs and whining kids.

1. We're concentrating our efforts on something better that is gonna be for the realms we already have.

2. If all the VIP gear and tabards are sold in a vendor what are people going to donate for? Cash flow is what keeps the server going.

3. This is be old after a week with raging VIPs and whining kids.

Eternian is to much pay to win dude. Getting one hitted everytime. Where is the fun?

• Staff

Eternian is to much pay to win dude. Getting one hitted everytime. Where is the fun?

its called non VIP gear?

So let me get this straight you want us a build a purely PvP realm with free VIP gear because you're not having fun getting owned by VIPs and you obviously don't care to farm for better gear. Funny thing is Eternian might be pay to win but actually for the most part people are pretty chill in PvP. Which leads me to believe if you're constantly getting singled out and one shotted in PvP by VIPs maybe....just maybe they don't like you for some reason?

its called non VIP gear?

So let me get this straight you want us a build a purely PvP realm with free VIP gear because you're not having fun getting owned by VIPs and you obviously don't care to farm for better gear. Funny thing is Eternian might be pay to win but actually for the most part people are pretty chill in PvP. Which leads me to believe if you're constantly getting singled out and one shotted in PvP by VIPs maybe....just maybe they don't like you for some reason?

They love me but kill me.

Do you really want me to farm better gear? Why would I waste my time? You can't still do sh*t. You have to pay to be good or to have fun.

No matter how "good" you are, you are just a wood piece against VIP's. Do you get it now?

Then atleast make a non VIP arena. How about that?

• Staff

They love me but kill me.

Do you really want me to farm better gear? Why would I waste my time? You can't still do sh*t. You have to pay to be good or to have fun.

No matter how "good" you are, you are just a wood piece against VIP's. Do you get it now?

Then atleast make a non VIP arena. How about that?

Really no different then reaper except reaper has a limit to how good a VIP can get.

and a non VIP arena can certainly be done in the future.