Donators. <READ PLEASE>

AaronKirk

Well this topic is pretty much about donators.

I think we should put more time and effort towards donators, they donated to us and to everyone eles and the events they are conisdered "Outcasts" yet there the "Verry Important People". they can't join events because of the grief GM's get and they get themselfs. They can't talk to people or even kill someone without being called a "n00b" or raged at so hard. They should have ALOT more privliges like custom areas and loads of other crap. During the maintinaces you do a good job you work for the players but do the donators ever get anything new, special or anyother way. There only special VIP dungeon or quests etc. I've had a massive hate speach from a player today because of this and It's becoming a verry serious matter I mean seriously though they donated they deserve some respect. They are all considered as I said earlier "outcasts" people who do not belong but yet the server lives on them, it needs there money to stay up. I know they get there gear and all that but there treated worse then people who do not donate and visa versa. We shouldn't treat the players as well as we do, we should aim more recourses and work towards the donators because I mean seriously they are not even allowed in most of the events nor allowed to even PvP. I must belive this is a serious matter and nonetheless they are VIP for goodness sake I mean you donated, get a few teleporter privliges yet get treated worse then players? If they want to pay to have fun let them, don't go rage about it because does that solve everything because think about it this server wouldn't be here without them and there not the "Outcasts" It is not fair they get treated like this. I mean atleast put some more development to there side because If I'm getting hate speaches whispered to me because they are not being treated fair then we will loose donators QUICKLY. Then there will be no rage, or a server for that matter. It is not fair on what they get treated as, atleast remove "VIP" if they aren't getting treated like one.

I may seem like I'm raging but this is for the best of them. It's not fair that they get treated worse then the people who don't donate or even give a crap for that matter.

I'm posting this in the General forum and the staff forum.

-Aaron.

Same here i agree with you guys. but at the same time we Donors Cant think we are GOD because we payed money. I used to be like that and i learned .. either way you donate or not you are not GOD so dont think you wont GET BANNED :) <3 ironic-Riaden

• Owners

That was quite a speech. I do agree with you however. I often see donors being treated like you said in and around the arena, it's apalling really.

We always said we would make the VIP experience a lot better, but only kept saying that and never actually did a thing about it. I'm sorry now that we have not acted sooner.

As of the next maintenance (no ETA as of yet) the Azshara Crater will be closed off to non-donors. That's right, only donors can access the map. This map, being so large, can serve all the VIP extra content. Multiple HARD dungeons (not instanced, but meh), special items/vendors, donor arena, you name it! It will be the VIP haven, that all donors can enjoy and not worry about being raged at by other players.

As you can imagine, development of such a large project will take time and change along the way. Donors (and players considering donation) are free to make their suggestions about content in this project. As usual, we beg of you to keep the suggestions very reasonable. An example of a good suggestion:

"A little VIP duel area/platform, for dueling only. and maybe a couple of seats around it for people to watch"

And a bad one:

"I want there to be 8 large arenas in this map. Oh and give us free illidari marks!"

We hope it becomes a nice donor addition upon it's eventual arrival.

That was quite a speech. I do agree with you however. I often see donors being treated like you said in and around the arena, it's apalling really.

We always said we would make the VIP experience a lot better, but only kept saying that and never actually did a thing about it. I'm sorry now that we have not acted sooner.

As of the next maintenance (no ETA as of yet) the Azshara Crater will be closed off to non-donors. That's right, only donors can access the map. This map, being so large, can serve all the VIP extra content. Multiple HARD dungeons (not instanced, but meh), special items/vendors, donor arena, you name it! It will be the VIP haven, that all donors can enjoy and not worry about being raged at by other players.

As you can imagine, development of such a large project will take time and change along the way. Donors (and players considering donation) are free to make their suggestions about content in this project. As usual, we beg of you to keep the suggestions very reasonable. An example of a good suggestion:

"A little VIP duel area/platform, for dueling only. and maybe a couple of seats around it for people to watch"

And a bad one:

"I want there to be 8 large arenas in this map. Oh and give us free illidari marks!"

We hope it becomes a nice donor addition upon it's eventual arrival.

I am not sure if it is Bad but why not a Donor's only BattleGround?? :) --- riaden---Ironic

Battlegrounds are a very core functionality. Adding a new one is probably not even possible, or at least requires a lot of core work. A BG would be a no :P

Read my Suggestion thing If you did not read it Why not make each Person instead of Gaining Honor Why not Gain Conquest Points :) Thanks <3