Suggestion on the old VIP coustemed off set

e85mjnoon88

• Suggestion Type (Event/General Improvement/Nerf/Buff/Loot/Dungeon etc) : General Improvement / buff
  • A short description :  The new VIPs off sets have a lot more stats the the old one's and sadly the admins wont allowe the  costumed off set to be changed to the new stats  [Neck / back / trinks and rings]  if we could make admin tickets and get our new stats that will be great because i really feel bad when i see some one with the new vip set and have way more stats the me
  • How and Who would that Benefit : The whole old costumed gear VIPs  
  • Any screenshots/images if needed : This is the different between them 1b5f025949.jpg

Sadly, when customizing an item you're agreeing that changes made to the original item you customized are not going to be applied to your customized item, however this may come with a nerf, or a buff. The only time items will be changed is if stats are multiplied/divided completely.

But, as the players keep asking, I'll ask the staff as a whole if we feel that it would be worth it to make this change, however, players would need payment proof of their VIP / Customizations in order for this to take effect.

I'll update this post with the staffs choice.