Upgrade heroes !

skan902

Hello ,

I would like to talk about the chance of success while upgrading heroes . It says 80% when you try to upgrade heroes and the drop chance of devil's soul is too low . So my suggestion is to make the chance of success 100% because it takes long time for devil's drop to drop , personally i spent more than 1 month to see devil's soul drops and when it dropped the upgrade failed . In my opinion , it's better if you change the drop rate of devil's soul or the chance of success.

Share your opinion !

Hello ,

I would like to talk about the chance of success while upgrading heroes . It says 80% when you try to upgrade heroes and the drop chance of devil's soul is too low . So my suggestion is to make the chance of success 100% because it takes long time for devil's drop to drop , personally i spent more than 1 month to see devil's soul drops and when it dropped the upgrade failed . In my opinion , it's better if you change the drop rate of devil's soul or the chance of success.

Share your opinion !

1 month? You play Icecold 12+ hours a day. How the hell does it take you a month to get drops? These upgrades are meant to be hard, reason being they are the highest upgrade for their slots. If anything, they should bump the stats a little bit on the Yolo to Swag taberds. Grinding all those mats for a 150 stat boost is a little ridiculous. But in conclusion, the drop rates and upgrade chances are meant to be the way they are. Be happy it's not 50%.