Great idea for Druids

Suggestion Format
  • Suggestion Type (Event/General Improvement/Nerf/Buff/Loot/Dungeon etc) : General improvement/nerf.
  • A short description : okay so what i was thinking is that the devs make the spells "Thorns" yes the druid spell and make it an active spell kinda like how pallys got arura.
  • How and Who would that Benefit : This change would benefit the druid players on farming and avoiding being killed so easily from behind i would say nerf it a little though just a little :P.

If you do not use this format, your thread will be locked and you must remake the thread following the correct format.

Thorns spell is already enabled, and if i'm correct you are saying about an active spell

that expires after an X amount of time? If that amount of time is more than the actual

time that the legit spell provides, it could be more over-powered than any kind of "shield", 

even shaman's lighting shield or paladin's retribution aura. Seeing results of thorns spell

on a druid with an extremely good gear (Firebats), believe me, you would mind a lot

having this on him.  :P Anyway, the overall idea, with a huge nerf and increased active

time COULD be implimented, however it'd definitely need some balancing.

I might be playing druid if it happens and others will play it and not pala its boring just same class though i personally play rogue though i think alot of druid spells for cat And bear should be nerfed then

I might be playing druid if it happens and others will play it and not pala its boring just same class though i personally play rogue though i think alot of druid spells for cat And bear should be nerfed then

Thorns spell is already working, like i said in my previous post, so give it a try if you wish.

Try using it with an average gear equipped and i'm sure you'll see it's effectiveness. ;)