Vip Bullying i think so ?

Portlo

1.Why pay for vip when it has less areas then non-vip to farm you have one area of vip dung to farm Scorching Gold
Which always gets farmed by the vip 7 who dont need it so make some more dungoens so that we all can farm it

2. World Bosses neeed to be controled more the vips are taking over the server and you can call it bullying most of the rare non-vip boss drops i think that this should be made like non-vip arena when vips loose vip gear when in that area allowing the non-vip to also get the chance to kill the non-vip world boss

3. More non-vip weapons needed to be added so that you are able to farm the gear upgrades with out having to ask a vip to help out

4.Adding cheaper weps to buy into the game would also help alot most of your stuff is over priced you have to think about people in different countrys exchange rates and also younger people with out jobs that cant afford those out rages prices you offer

5.BG needs to be fixed or adleast start giving more points .

6.Areana you have 1!! boss that spawns in a areana which is once again bullyed buy vips so no non-vip can ever get its non-vip gear from it unless you friends with and vip.Make more bosses in vip areana and non-vip balance this out simple solution

7.The main problem here is you should give vips more areas to farm so that they wont bully the non-vip areas allowing your server to grow more and making it more stable for the vips and non-vips.

You should added that areas that are non-vip with a vip person logging in should loose his vip gear like the areana has this would control Vip bullying on the server.I have not once been able to kill the World boss melt with out and Vip rocking up and killing it just because he can and leaving. POINTLESS

You got so mad of not killing Melt, so you had to go to forum?

He has the right to do that, so stop bitching about it. You should be happy he didn't go all out and insulted the sh*t out of you or your family.

(Not sure if he did or not).

1.Why pay for vip when it has less areas then non-vip to farm you have one area of vip dung to farm Scorching Gold

Which always gets farmed by the vip 7 who dont need it so make some more dungoens so that we all can farm it

I do have some lower vip instances in the making but I do not know when I will have them finished, as I barely have time to do any content nowadays.

2. World Bosses neeed to be controled more the vips are taking over the server and you can call it bullying most of the rare non-vip boss drops i think that this should be made like non-vip arena when vips loose vip gear when in that area allowing the non-vip to also get the chance to kill the non-vip world boss

That will always happen wherever you go, even on other servers. It's not really our problem, it's the player who bought the VIP that wants to be like that.

3. More non-vip weapons needed to be added so that you are able to farm the gear upgrades with out having to ask a vip to help out

Currently in the making.

4.Adding cheaper weps to buy into the game would also help alot most of your stuff is over priced you have to think about people in different countrys exchange rates and also younger people with out jobs that cant afford those out rages prices you offer

Most people that play WoW should be atleast over 16 years of age.

5.BG needs to be fixed or adleast start giving more points .

You do know how hard it is to actually fix a BG, right? So hard that we would need a team of super monkeys who can read C++.

6.Areana you have 1!! boss that spawns in a areana which is once again bullyed buy vips so no non-vip can ever get its non-vip gear from it unless you friends with and vip.Make more bosses in vip areana and non-vip balance this out simple solution

We do have more arenas, but no one ever goes to them. They all want to stay in Gurubashi.

7.The main problem here is you should give vips more areas to farm so that they wont bully the non-vip areas allowing your server to grow more and making it more stable for the vips and non-vips.

I got stuff in the making for VIPs

Thank you luigi for answering the post nice to know that somthing wil be coming onto the server in 1 years time owil, As you can see all vips answerd this thread with hate responces will i dont mind adleast someone is sticking up for the non-vips.