look at your fabulous GM

You deserved to be muted, I only unmuted you because morgwann was agrivating it by calling you names befor you swore at him and seeing as he kicked you so you shouldn't of been muted.

But anyways, you did swear at him plus you wouldn't stop lieing and moaning at me in whisper.

you swore at me in the world chat " **** off morgwann "

you got given a mute .

i did not say anything to hinder this reaction , as why i was so shocked.

show some respect and you will be given respect back

i also dont like it when another gm makes it his job to interfere whith my decision to mute a player and then continues to unmute him ,

pheonix today has also disrespected me in the world chat saing im a "faeces gm " and he has been on the server longer and blah blah blah aswell as and endless /w of abuse at me telling me how much better at a GM he is than me ... O.o

we need to work as a team and all i get from you is disrespect and abuse , this is unprofessional

you need to get your head straight young man

thanks

you swore at me in the world chat " **** off morgwann "

you got given a mute .

i did not say anything to hinder this reaction , as why i was so shocked.

show some respect and you will be given respect back

i also dont like it when another gm makes it his job to interfere whith my decision to mute a player and then continues to unmute him ,

pheonix today has also disrespected me in the world chat saing im a "faeces gm " and he has been on the server longer and blah blah blah aswell as and endless /w of abuse at me telling me how much better at a GM he is than me ... O.o

we need to work as a team and all i get from you is disrespect and abuse , this is unprofessional

you need to get your head straight young man

thanks

dude you kicked me .. you muted me for 440 min and keep muting me for 200 min every 10 min.. Maybe you should stop using 2 seals.. stop using regenaded str and stop getting items? that are customs. and for you pheonix. i was not leing about that luis sister got in my acc. he overode my acc and thats it. i never added gear to my self i can pay for it. if you dont believe me then ask LUIS.. i dont need my gm to help players or make events. and btw morg. stop TBAGGING me and MUTTING ME FOR 200 min EVERY 10 MIN

I never said you was a "Sh*t GM" I said once that there is another way to fix the retreiving items problem. O_o

I also never said I was a better GM, I didn't do anything to you and you started rapidly argueing with me through the day. I unmuted him because you already punished him plus you was agrivating him by calling him names. Then you lied to me and said you gave him a 4 hour mute and I said no it isn't then you went It was a 4 hour mute then I said no it was 440 minutes then you went yeah 8 hours so what?

Guys if this continues, and this is for all of our GMs! if you even argue or fight or interfere with each others decisions you will be fired. We are sick of our GM team fighting so dont dare reply to this unless its something positive because we only ask for a good working Gm TEAM!. And to all the players that see this please ss if any of our GMs not obeying rules or using bad language at players so i can end it.

Guys if this continues, and this is for all of our GMs! if you even argue or fight or interfere with each others decisions you will be fired. We are sick of our GM team fighting so dont dare reply to this unless its something positive because we only ask for a good working Gm TEAM!. And to all the players that see this please ss if any of our GMs not obeying rules or using bad language at players so i can end it.

alright. thanks jordan i dont want my gm back i just dont like how i keep getting told im a abusing gm .. i did not add gear 2 my self it was beth on my acc.. ask LUIS he overrode my acc.. dont blame faeces on me when i do is only help this server and make events. all the objects i spawned was staircase events. alright.