edge of destruction gear

Beefstorm

Just wondering if you change faction, and class will your gear change as well. What i mean is say you are human pala, and want to change to undead mage will your gear change to cloth so you will still have your edge of destruction gear. Thanks for any help on this.

What i mean is if i have a character that is a human pala on this server that has edge if destruction gear. I want to make that character now a undead mage will my edge of destruction pala gear automaticly change over to cloth edge if destruction gear. I need a for sure answer on this due to the cost of that gear.

No, it won't..

A faction change does not allow you to change your class. As the name says, you're are able to change your faction.

For the record, there's 2 factions in WoW. Alliance and Horde. 

Using your example, you have a human paladin and you use a faction change on it.

Upon the next login you will be able to choose your new race which must be horde. This means that after your faction change you will either have a Blood elf paladin or a Tauren paladin. The class, Paladin, remains the same. This can never change. If you wish to play a different class you will have to create a new character.

For the gear, if you wish to transfer the Edge of destruction set (Vip7) to your new mage, Like Luigi said, you will need to purchase 1 product transfer which will cost you $10.