an Idea

Koke

Hello players of IceCold im Rittersport i was thinking about doing so in all dungeons the bosses drops like 3 of each things you get from the normal mobs...

like you get 3  [Ravaged Diamond] 3  [Glowing Orb] and so on maybe add some other bosses in the dungeons i just wanna hear what your others thing cause its called Ice-Reaper Instant 85 PvP FUN!!!!! im not saying its has to be done i was just thinking about it to make it easier to farm of ppl and new players evt :)

Cause you need 400 ravaged diamonds to upgrade and 320 power token to upgrade next time again so its kinda hard to farm and the drop chance isnt so much 

so Please tell me what you think Peace Out :)

Actually, no. They didn't script it. They probably found scripts off TrinityCore or something of that. I'm not saying they're lazy. But, whenever I compile a new fresh TrinityCore. Scripts are already included. They came with the Source. They can disable the scripts in the DB. By deleting the "script_name" if it's filled in. And replacing it with SmartAI and allowing someone with decent knowledge to modify SmartAI to work as a custom boss. Hencefourth! Custom will work if they like this idea.

Weird, I couldn't edit that post. Oh well, what I'm trying to say. Whichever Source they're using... Dungeons / Raids are pulled from the Core it's self. It self-implements scripts. Not all, but some. (What I meant to say up there, just didn't let me edit...)

Honestly, I don't think this is such a bad idea. I do feel like if the loot increases, the effort to obtain this loot should increase as well. 

It's kinda weird for trash mobs and bosses to share the same loot and Hp. I mean, they're bosses after all. I would support this suggestion, but only if something was done about the hp/dmg the bosses currently have.