warriors need buff

toshkin

playing with a warrior is useless in this server ,in the pve warriors don't heal ,in the pvp not all have (every man for himself or stealth) .and that's most of it what's needed here . paladins 1 shot warriors with the same hp as them and rogues if you get stuned for 3sec+ you die in the 1st sec :D ... 

Okay ive played warrior for a long time now... and let me point out all the faults in this

1.) warriors aren't supposed to heal up like a pally or solo things with ease as a non vip point is to farm as a group with a healer (priest, Paladin, Druid, Shaman)

2.)Once you have farmed all your gear to V you get 1 meta socket per piece i know it seems like its a lot of work cause it is but its not supposed to be easy either donate or farm for it

3.) Warriors are OP i have a warrior with 2 non vip V 2handers (20k dmg) and im doing about 20mil dps in sfk and 49 mil dps on dummies   ofc the damage is going to vary per  setup .

4.) As far as healing goes look for enchanters who are willing to give you an enchant "lifestealing" it really only works if you have cap haste  its effective i enjoy it my self but yeah warriors are fine they need some bugs worked out.

In conclusion warriors are balanced its all about how you play a warrior that defines if its op or not as far as Pallys go who ever gets the first judge wins simple  as that Pallys need a nerf they deal way to much damage  with one spell  just my thoughts.