Pricing is crazy high!

Gdiddy2

The reason that it is x10 is because it has to be hard to get. We don't want to have that weapon upgrade easy to get because then regular players would be better than VIP all the time and it would be useless for VIP. So the amounts are most likely not going to change and if anything go up. Lastly the reason in the pricing is because these are two different server ran by different people who decide how they wan't to do it. If you have a question towards the Owners/Admins make an Administrator ticket on the website here. Thanks! http://www.icecold-wow.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support

:S  Don't like any of that sounds like a load of ****ing faeces to me, if the weapon is going to level 7 the 10 unbounds should be on the last two of the upgrades not the fifth. As far as being better than the vips non vips are only as good maxxed out as a vip 3 tops. Also the pay to win attitude brings me to say why do we still have reaper? We basically have 2 fun realms now reaper should be merged in to eternian then remade to a  blizzlike. I can't get BA in arena for the life of me d-bag vip 5-7s hog it w/o invites and i don't like to pvp so coming to a arena for a boss needed for upgrades is bullfaeces tas well. I don't like getting farmed by people with 1-8 mil hp. Its too much work now and no one helps about fed up.

Yeah i agree it shouldn't be pay to win but that also helps the community. If you pair up with other people and combine your power it become more fun and you get to work together. As for the BA's a lower player can always get the BA as long as you tag it because there will always be people there to help you kill it. And PvP is just part of the game. If you work hard enough there is regular players that are non vip that can easily kill high VIPS.

The reason we're making things cost such a high amount of Unbound Energies, and such, is due to the fact that once fully upgraded, you can have a weapon a bit worse than VIP5, but better than VIP4.

Also, the reason Titans Grip cost so much here is due to the fact that it used to cost $10 to customize the weapon, and $10 to make it one hand. We made that a total of $10, or $50 forever, and when you transfer, that forever comes with you.

Also Reaper i paid 10$ for titan's grip wth is this 50$ bull? That's just some gouging there, come on guys be fair.

To be fair, Titan's Grip on Eternian has a much bigger impact than on Reaper in comparison to Fairness and being over the top strong.  Not saying it's not Beneficial on Reaper. But if $50 is too much to spare, you could always customize a Two-Handed weapon to a One-Handed, that should be cheaper.

So with that last line said, think of it as Not Having to custom every stronger Two-handed weapon you get just so you can dual wield it's power. To customize it's $20 I believe($10 to make it customizable, $10 to change the type.)  Say in the lifetime of your account, you come across 6 weapons in over a period of a year, That'd be a total of $120 USD just to customize it.  So with having Titan's Grip, you're saving up for future endeavors.

Atleast this is my point of view on the subject.

Transfer like from reaper?

I seriously doubt that, Kind of like Reaper won't make the custom items Eternian Has if a transfer is made to Reaper. Imagine that, a Person on Reaper doing 30million damage per second. Yeah..

There's also the factor that the stats are completely different, the VIP sets are different, and there are just so many differences between the two realms that it would be such a hassle to transfer it would become something people not just don't enjoy, but don't look forward too if they want too.