Priests

joshpark

Priests are already fine as they are now. Remember they have a absorb shield which can absorb tons of Damage when well geared, not to mention they deal actually a ton of damage too... Buffing them would make them overpowered, so let the priests stay as they are now

Priests are already fine as they are now. Remember they have a absorb shield which can absorb tons of Damage when well geared, not to mention they deal actually a ton of damage too... Buffing them would make them overpowered, so let the priests stay as they are now

Ignore this, i misread xD

I can't for the life of me figure out  how to play priests... They always come off as a micro heavy class to me when compared well.. the only class I play(both retail and pservs), Mage/Locks lol.

Well, you see. Smite. It heals you, it shields you, and it damages them...

That's the basics of priests. Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite. Oh, yeah. I forgot. Smite... Priests are overpowered due to the amount of shields that they can provide, let alone just pure kite if you have FTP.

Go watch some videos on Youtube, they can help you out a lot and will improve your overall game play. You also have a lot of dots you can stack on the target as well as your shields. Some classes are kind of broken but, the Devs are trying to fix them, you can't just do it over night. Also why is everyone one of e85diego966 posts "Hello my name is Diego  :yes:"? His profile posts are here. http://www.icecold-wow.com/user/141546-e85diego966/