Double Vote Points every month's beggining

viktak23

thats a good one :)

but that would require more stuff to buy with vp like crit gems for example (just sayin - 40 points each seems fair ).... I dont know why no one has brought this idea up until now

no pls never again

thats a good one :)

but that would require more stuff to buy with vp like crit gems for example (just sayin - 40 points each seems fair ).... I dont know why no one has brought this idea up until now

Crit Gems were disabled and removed on Reaper, they cannot be made and can't be used. The only type of crit gem that is usable is the one from the gem vendor in the mall.

Read it  again i only said if you gone through this tons of ppl did like me and why make a new forum 

Are you trying to say that you've made topics regarding this before as have others? Sorry, the way you word things make it a bit hard to understand.

How about Site Titles? I mean, ours is an active community, so we might as well be given the choice to add a special title next to our names of even create a 2d avatar of some short. That, of course, costing vote points.

That's a pretty good idea tho, for like 100-150Vore Points you can have a custom site title but I would suggest players to be able to purchase it only once or atleast once a month?