Zgfzuf

loote

REPORT FORMAT
Name of character you are reporting: Zgfzuf
Date/Time of incident: 2/13/2014
Reason for report: spamming, HEAVILY PROVOKING and insulting
Proof: ok i have an ss, but its only one i do not have proof of spam and other provocations because i got banned for spam killing him (thats what the idiot wanted). he spammed fear on me and let LUCIANUS who knows it spam kill me and get his weekly (he suckS bad) and also spammed ZUESS on both his chars but they both will obviously lie and support that midget. the ss will only show PART of insults and YES i admit i have insulted him too but its was because HE PROVOKED ME SOO BAD i have spent about 45 minutes shutting my fking mouth with his spam until i let it go. and after i got banned i opened my second account and spoke to him, he was bragging and laughing about it while reinsulting me and just o let you know I AM DONE WITH THESE PLAYERS IN UR SERVER. i have always respected the rules, helped newbies WITH LOTS OF THINGS without doing it bcz i applied for gm like most of guys do and never let my mouth run, u can ask hypocrisy about it and he will tell you what a nice guy i am, as well as Ophea. and another spam which i didnt get the fortunate chance to get is he spammed me in /w and NOT for the first time : hey Garrett! :D i am your friend for 1000 fkin times (including before) and everytime i ask him who r u NO ANSWER. then when i started killing him he got agekid mode and started spamming fear and letting otherskillme nonstop.Please deal with it and i hope you dont believe theyre lies. i am DONE with this. ENOUGH. oh and btw i cant send SS here bcz file is too big, i couldnt get ss bcz of fking laptop and the pic is 2 MGB's so let me send via email or something please. I HAVE THE PROOF of bth insult and spam it turns out.

• Staff

Okay, he has been dealt with. I looked up the chat log and he did in fact use disrespectful language and such at you.

However, you spoke of logic in your report of me. Lets use some. Logic dictates that two wrongs don't make a right. So if he provoked you, that does not make it right for you to use the same language back at him. Use /ignore and report the player. Since you used abusive language at him, your punishment is justified and stays in place.