Reaper Starting Guide

Lavablasts

Having trouble gearing or figuring out where to start? Here is your chance to fix that!

Okay we will start off by learning how to use your teleport stone which you can see what I'm talking about right below:

2mzmj5c.png

To use IceCold Teleport simply right click it and it should pop up with an amazing gossip menu that should look like this:

5546fc.png

Okay, So once you have the Teleport Stone figured out head back to the start location and type /target Starter Gear Vendor

When you spot him I recommend you right click him so that you can purchase your starter gear!

He should look like this:

3bimd.png

Once you have bought your starter gear type /Target Varian then turn to your right and accept the quest from Varian.

The quest should look like this:

a76et.png

Once the quest window has popped up press accept.

To start this quest you're going to have to head to the instance Stockades, You can get there by using your Teleport Stone.

IceCold Teleporter > IceCold Dungeons/Zones > Armor Upgrade Dungeons > Stockades (Quest Farming)

Once you're inside of the Stockades simply kill the Ghostly Ectoplasm to obtain the required materials for the quest.

This is what it should look like:

2nsbejn.png

Once you have have completed the quest head back to deepholme to turn the quest back in to the person that you got the quest from.

You should then begin to start getting better Armor by getting Demonic, You can get demonic from slaying any type of Creatures inside of Hellfire Ramparts to get to Hellfire Ramparts by using your teleport stone, IceCold Teleporter > IceCold Dungeons/Zones > Armor Upgrade Dungeons > Ramparts (Demonic)

Once you have killed a creature inside of Hellfire Ramparts you have a chance of receiving a various amount of Demonic Gear.

You can see what this gear looks like below:

v5wxw7.png

Make sure to loot the gear that's required for your class, Don't upgrade the wrong gear! OR YOU CANT USE IT!

To upgrade your gear simply use your IceCold Upgrader, This should be inside of your bags.

To see what the IceCold Upgrader looks like please check below:

2aahqba.png

Once you have found your IceCold Upgrader simply right click it then left click the item you want to upgrade.

Once you have used the IceCold Upgrader a window should pop up that will look like this:

wmh406.png

That is how the Demonic Gear looks like, The upgrader window will tell you all the required items that you will need in order to upgrade your item.

To upgrade your item simply head to IceCold Teleporter > IceCold Dungeons/Zones > Armor Upgrade Dungeons > Volcanoth's Lair (Blessed Crystal) to obtain some of the mats required for the upgrade, Once you have gotten there kill any creature that you see and it should drop what you need.

Not sure what I mean? Look below:

qrafjk.png

After you have received all 4 Blessed Crystals you can now head to Deadmines by opening your Teleport Stone in this following order, IceCold Teleporter > IceCold Dungeons/Zones > Armor Upgrade Dungeons > Deadmines (Blessed Shard)

Once you're at deadmines, You will need to kill 50 Creatures, That's exactly one full run, Don't get nervous, It's easy!

The loot that is required looks like what you see below:

287gfex.png

Once you have obtained the required materials simply used your IceCold Upgrader on your Demonic Item.

This can be seen below:

29f4h8x.png

Once you have obtained your piece of Bless, You should now head to Lightning Halls (Ravaged), You can get there by using your IceCold Teleporter then follow this order, IceCold Teleporter > IceCold Dungeons/Zones > Armor Upgrade Dungeons > Lightning Halls (Ravaged), Once you're at Lightning Halls you should kill something and loot whatever it drops.

The loot that is required should look like this:

2mdkk.png

Once you have obtained your piece of ravaged you can use your IceCold Upgrader on it!

It should then look like this!

116o0fc.png

This is the end of my guide, I may add more when I have the time to do so.

This guide was made from my dedication to IceCold-WoW! I hope this is useful to a lot of you!

• 2 weeks later...