Rebuild Azeroth Poll and more...

Vordnox

Which Expansion should the staff focus on?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. If Cataclysm, which raid should they start with?

• Ulduar - in my opinion, the best Lich King raid after Icecrown, the first two bosses (Leviathan and Ignis) are scripted, the dragon is bugged and wont appear, the deconstructor is also bugged and cannot be defeated, not allowing the player to proceed
    • Naxxramas - third best after Ulduar, fortunately it is fully scripted, all bosses are working just fine (have tried them all myself). Corrections could be made though.
    • ICECROWN - this applies to whoever is like ''i dont care what you do, fix the damn thing!'' (not recomended)
    • Obsiadian Sanctum - really small instance, fully scripted
    • The Eye of Eternity, Vault of Archavon, Trial of Champions (that last one is a lot of fun) are not scripted - pitty cause they are key instances towards obtaining tier 10 required items
  2. 2. Cataclysm

• Bastion of Twilight - only 10 man difficulty is working, all bosses apart from the council are scripted
    • Blackwing's Lair - not scripted
    • Throne of the Four winds - not scripted
    • Firelands - not scripted (yet?)
  3. 3. If you chose the Burning Crusade, which raids do you think the staff should start with?

• Tempest Keep (The Eye) - almost fully scripted, all bosses scripted
    • Serpentshrine Cavern- scripted, but bridge to the final boss does not appear due to cinematic involved, and 'The Lurker' boss wont appear
    • Magtheridon's Lair and/or Gruul's Lair - really small raid instances, almost fully functional
    • Battle for Mount Hyjal (dont think it is at all scripted)
    • THE BLACK TEMPLE - where Illidan aka the final boss of the expansion is - it is fully scripted (awww yeahhh!) but door to the final three of four bosses wont open, because Requiler of souls (boss) is bugged
    • Zul' Aman (havent tried - if you have, please let us know about it in the comments)
    • Karazhan (the classic one, not the buffed version the staff members have created)

So here is the poll i promised... i will be uploading some more info on the raids soon

Apart from the RAP project (rebuild azeroth project), I thought about Restoring Currency Point System (RECUPS). The vendors that sell the tier sets, apart from the ones in Shattrath city, are not working because there are no currency points ingame to trade! Whats more, the raids were you obtain the necessary items to trade with the vendors are also not scripted. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Also, BUB (Buff up them Bosses!) prject should aim on increasing the difficulty level of the classic raids, so that we may form groups once again!

For info on the respective loot of the raids, type in on GOOGLE ''wowpedia 'name of the raid' loot''

for info on the tier sets, http://www.wowhead.com/itemsets

for info on the raids http://www.wowwiki.com/Burning_Crusade_raid_instance_bosseshttp://www.wowguideonline.com/forum/wrath-lich-king-raids/http://www.wowhead.com/guide=cataclysm&pve (scroll till you find 'raids')

• Owners

You have supplied good basic stats on what does/doesn't work. However what you're missing for a project like that is an actual instance scripter to actually carry it out :P Nobody has ever applied to us as an instance scripter, or any kind of scripter in fact. Literally nobody. Even when offers were posted on outside websites.

Well, this is the point where the server i think should gather donations to hire a pro (for a short time maybe?). I mean, to gather funds specifically for that purpose you could add a quest item on the store (say about 10$ or 15$) that when bought and activated would lead us to an NPC that would reward us with a title (you can use one of the already existing ones, or several different ones even)

I know the server is free and all but since christmans VIP sales are almost here, i think its an excellent oportunity. What i just proposed might be completely wrong but its just an idea. Icecold is ranked 10% in most rating sites. For a server that has no instance scripter, you guys have done an amazing job and your ideas are very original. But you should consider hiring one if no one is ever applying. Otherwise what?