Transmog vendors.

Loke

16 members have voted

1. 1. Add transmog vendors?

• Yes, add them, with offsets.
    • No! I want to farm my own transmog.

So now that there is transmog on Icecold-wow, I and probably a few others, think the staff should add vendors with tiers in them for easier transmog, I know that it might take a while to add the vendors and items into the vendors, as well as finding the gear and offsets...but since some of the dungeons/raids don't work, yeah.

We do plan to add Transmog Vendors ingame, but these vendors will only be selling items that are unobtainable because of certain circumstances (such as instance not working, creature is not there, etc.). Now to make this be more faster what you players can do is, make up a list of items that you want to have but can't get because it is unobtainable. Please note that I will also be researching the items you put in your list too, so that I can know whether or not the item is really unobtainable or not.

Yeah he's right. May i point out that, although there is a specific gear set for each class that no other classes can use, there are identical in appearance (not stats) items that drop from the raid bosses. For example, for death knights there is the helm of maddening whispers that drops from Chogall (i think its chogall) in Bastion of Twilight, but there is also Magma Plated Helm which looks exactly the same but is only accessible to death knights. The Helm of the Maddening whispers could also be used by a warrior as a tanking helm while still looking exactly the same as the Magma Plated Helm. This is true about ALL the gear sets (all tiers, all expansions) but the raids that include the bosses are not scripted. So i think you can start from that, and maybe create vendors that will sell the player the items purchasable with GOLD ( shall we say, 50k a piece? i think its fair, and it would also restore the gold system in game). So you can apply that to all raid gear sets from all the expansions. Also, i have noticed that the pvp gear sets from all four expansions are not obtainable (their vendors are not scripted - in retail, they were all gather in dalaran, now there is none) and that is a real shame cause they look awesome. Those ones you could sell with honor or GOLD and little honor. Thats what  i prupose. Also, you should create a vendor selling the gear sets VIP 1-6 use (cause 7 is already sold by LK).