Anti Camp

razzle frakes

Seeing as how I play shaman a lot, I've noticed a bug they have with anticamp. If I have an anticamp warning on a person that is one shot by my lightning shield I will get banned if they hit me. The lightning shield hits before the actual hit taken and I have had a ban and a kick because of this a few minutes before this post. There is also a rogue that keeps trying to get me banned because of this (I got kicked but if I put the shield up I will get banned again, so I can't use totems or I get the warning). It would be nice if you could make lightning shield not trigger the anticamp because it's really annoying when I'm being teamed and Don't notice they have a warning then they hit me to get be banned.

I thought this was fixed a while ago. I haven't seen it happen since I brought it up with Ryan. I remember it because Lobo was logging a naked shaman and using his totem to hit me which killed him due to my Lightning Shield on Satan. After the fix, no dice for him.

I thought this was fixed a while ago. I haven't seen it happen since I brought it up with Ryan. I remember it because Lobo was logging a naked shaman and using his totem to hit me which killed him due to my Lightning Shield on Satan. After the fix, no dice for him.

No, they only fixed totems so that totems count as a spell used by players. If they could do the opposite of that with lightning shield it could be fixed. (If it's even possible)

• 4 weeks later...

^I've gotten that before. Usually, for me, it's because I keep my text box too small and the warning takes up the entire thing. So if another line of text appears right after it i don't even see the warning.

Here's an idea.

Increase your text box size.