Should Flash be a GM again?

Glitch

Should Flash be GM again?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Flash be a GM again? What do you think?

• Yes!!!!!!!
    • No, Dat naga sux

Flash, In my opinion is one of the best gms on icecold. Sure, he may be inactive, But he knows the rules and is willing to help. Unlike some other gms, His prior knowledge of people is great.

He is an Ex-GM, no longer a GM. Also, Molten, Eli, and Tiri all have equal or greater prior knowledge of people.

Also, if he was one of the best GM's then howcome he was so inactive? 

Just helping people with information isn't the only think that makes a GM good. It also has to do with how active you are and how much you contribute to the server.

Players alone are able to give information and have great prior knowledge of people.

Except nobody really does cause we're bored. Maybe he can be premoted to a low rank gm or something. I mean cmone, the guy has a life. You want pros then hire some but with real money this time. Perks alone wont do. Having one more gentle player amongst the staff couldnt hurt. Online gaming could use more friendly people. Good guy flash, helping me out in the past and all.

Having one more gentle player amongst the staff couldnt hurt. Online gaming could use more friendly people. Good guy flash, helping me out in the past and all.

"Gentle Players" can stay just that. A player. The community can be improved by friendlier people yes, and I mean he did help plenty of people out. But from what I saw, alot of what he did as a GM can be done the exact same way as a player. ( Of course I can't say this for sure because I don't know what goes on behind the scenes.)

There's no point in him behind re-hired.

If he wanted to be re-hired he would've applied, which from what I saw he didn't. There's no point in us really discussing this any further.

Except nobody really does cause we're bored. Maybe he can be premoted to a low rank gm or something. I mean cmone, the guy has a life. You want pros then hire some but with real money this time. Perks alone wont do. Having one more gentle player amongst the staff couldnt hurt. Online gaming could use more friendly people. Good guy flash, helping me out in the past and all.

You amaze me with your stupidity.. 

If he doesnt want to participate then i understand. But generally, I think he deserves some recompense for being so helpful. I mean the guy was a gm and did contribute to the server. How about some small perk, a gift token of some short to keep doing just that?

ZeGoodStewie: Your subtlety is legendary

"Gentle Players" can stay just that. A player. The community can be improved by friendlier people yes, and I mean he did help plenty of people out. But from what I saw, alot of what he did as a GM can be done the exact same way as a player. ( Of course I can't say this for sure because I don't know what goes on behind the scenes.)

There's no point in him behind re-hired.

If he wanted to be re-hired he would've applied, which from what I saw he didn't. There's no point in us really discussing this any further.

What gives you the knowledge about me to state i would or would not apply?

Perhaps there's deeper, more important reason that link to my inactivity.

I'm really curious as of how you managed to obtain such information.

Well, the GM applications were open and you didn't apply so I thought it to be safe to assume that you didn't wish to. I thought this to be a somewhat safe assumption and I apologize for saying what I believed to be a viable possibility. 

Again, I wouldn't know weather or not there was a reason for your inactivity. I usually learn from the other players when a staff member goes inactive for reasons they don't wish to go public. I never heard anything of the sort so from the resources I have I also thought this to be true. Other staff members have become inactive for no reasons such as Puppy (Puppy love). I apologize for once again making an assumption I thought to be a safe one.

If I offended you or insulted you with the assumptions I made then I duly apologize. 

I'm really curious as of how you managed to obtain such information. YOU GO FLASH!!!!

"YOU GO FLASH!!!!"

If you keep kissing his ass you might get a taste of his butthole.

Well, the GM applications were open and you didn't apply so I thought it to be safe to assume that you didn't wish to.

Well there still could be an important reason which simply disabled me to apply. 

I did not apply intentionally tho. Recently got fired and all, kinda odd to apply again.

Again, I wouldn't know weather or not there was a reason for your inactivity. I usually learn from the other players when a staff member goes inactive for reasons they don't wish to go public. 

I'd feel like an attention-whore if i would go public shouting my reasons around in /o.

Some people asked, and i told them. It's nothing to be ashamed of really, i got a new job and a new house, which both take their time.

These events disabled me to log on a frequent base. Ryan was fully aware when it happened.

If I offended you or insulted you with the assumptions I made then I duly apologize. 

I wouldn't worry about that too much.

It takes a lot more^^ I just feel people should know the actual truth rather than hearing rumors and spreading these.