WOW STATUS VOTE DOESNT WORK

paulieshere3

Question

17 answers to this question

My WOWSTATUS is now redirecting and I get the vote points. Thank you! Now if MMORPG and GTOP would just let me vote that would be great but I doubt they are gonna start working I think they are tied to mondwow domain or something and dont work. I have only been getting 3 vote point at a time for months now.

At Paulieshere3,

For the top 2 vote sites, once you have entered the Captcha and submitted your vote, you'll be taken to a list of private servers.

Search for IceCold in the list and click back until you arrive back at the voting section on Icecold.com

The other 3 just require you to submit a vote.

I just tried, all 5 worked just fine for me.

I'm glad it helped.

There is in fact a guide on how to vote successfully but i guess a lot of people miss out on it.

It's hard to communicate things like this to the brand new players, as they won't search the forums for every guide that could possibly help them out.

Let's just hope most of them will ask once they find out it's not working^^

At Paulieshere3,

For the top 2 vote sites, once you have entered the Captcha and submitted your vote, you'll be taken to a list of private servers.

Search for IceCold in the list and click back until you arrive back at the voting section on Icecold.com

The other 3 just require you to submit a vote.

I just tried, all 5 worked just fine for me.

thanks, i didnt know that, why isnt that explanations at the main vote topic? i have lose some vote points.

Edit: i have read the guide but i didnt understand it, my english speak isnt great xD