im not able to play on my character

bentemy

Question

so, what i was doing is: i teleported to daranassus and then took the boat to darkshore. from there i mounted and flew over to felwood, somewhere in felwood tho, suddently my wow crashed, and gave me an error. now i am not able to play on that character anymore. when i press enter to play as my character, the loading bar fully loades, then wow crashes. i have tried to reinstall wow. did not work. other characters work. HELP!

3 answers to this question

Hmmm, go onto another one of your characters, open a ticket asking for them to teleport your character somewhere else. I've run into this issue before both on retail and other servers. Once your character gets teleported somewhere else, as long as you don't go to the same place, it won't happen again.

• Staff

Have you tried unsticking your character from your game panel on the website? Might be worth a look if ya haven't tried it.

Exactly! use you unstick feature located with your character list on this site. The unstick button will automatically port that character to Shattrath City. Also, I am not sure about Felwood, but Mt. Hyjal is bugged. If you were going there that is why your game crashed.