Sword Art Online

Hello everyone of Icecold. I have recently made a guild called Sword Art Online. We are looking for members. We're here to help all newbies to the server and provide entertainment to all those who are in our guild. We will be doing events based on what the guildies vote for. All of our members can invite so those who want in just have to ask those who are already in. Come join now! We almost have three tabs full of Demonic gear for newbies and we've started putting arena tabbys in! So as I said before, just ask someone you see with the Sword Art Online guild under their name for an invite and you'll get one!

I should be careful before Diego bans me again and not you, Considering he plays favorites :), I guess you are on his good list so next time you cuss me out or something, remember. You won't be banned, because you own the guild  :thumbsup:

Oh and I was nice enough to rewrite you an advertisement for ingame

<Sword Art Online> is recruiting favorites for Diego!  If you join this guild you won't be banned or muted! You will be favorited by Diego!  Wanna disrespect the faeces out of Era? Then join, Diego will mute him instead! We also take turns kissing the GM's asses, and then spamming in say chat and still not getting banned,"

Enjoy!

I should be careful before Diego bans me again and not you, Considering he plays favorites :), I guess you are on his good list so next time you cuss me out or something, remember. You won't be banned, because you own the guild  :thumbsup:

<Sword Art Online> is recruiting favorites for Diego!  If you join this guild you won't be banned or muted! You will be favorited by Diego!  Wanna disrespect the faeces out of Era? Then join, Diego will mute him instead! We also take turns kissing the GM's asses, and then spamming in say chat and still not getting banned,"

Enjoy!

We don't need your help advertising the server, what you're doing is just plain immature. I haven't once seen "Deigo" go by favorites. Even if he did I'm by no means one of them. You just need to play and worry about yourself man.

Enjoy!

Roflmao-LMFAO-GAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.. Love it <3

Roflmao-LMFAO-GAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.. Love it <3

If you're gonna post on the forums, make it relate to the presented topic. We don't need your overreacted comments.

We don't need your help advertising the server, what you're doing is just plain immature. I haven't once seen "Deigo" go by favorites. Even if he did I'm by no means one of them. You just need to play and worry about yourself man.

This. Also, I like the guild name, given that I watched the Anime just recently and I'm so hyped for the English dub in a couple of days, plus I'm buying merchandise of it. I'd like to see this guild develop over the course of time, like all other guilds. The gathering of the players makes a breakthrough in the community thus improving it.

Chill Bro, Don't get mad at me.. I did nothing wrong :3

Actually, you posted something that wasn't necessary or really relevant to this thread. Which is looked down upon. If you don't have anything relevant to the thread to stay than stay off the thread, stop trying to post un-relevent posts to get your post count up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...