Full Ravaged Sets - Buy Today

Shine

Untitled-1a_zpsb71890a6.png

Ravaged Sets $5 Each

===============================================================================

Yes I am selling Ravaged sets for $5 per set, which includes all 8 pieces.

Here are some requirements:

1: Do not ask every minute when it's coming or am I doing your set, you will be notified when it's done.

2: You must have $5 ready, I don't exactly hold sets for people when they can just be sold to someone who actually has the money.

2a: Do not tell me you will be getting the money in a day or week or two, something like that, cause I will just sell the set to someone.

3: You can pay in advance or after, doesn't matter, once an order is placed it will be completed.

4: The list goes by who orders what first, so if your order is dead last, I guess you will just have to wait.

Ordering Format: (PM, Reply to this topic, Mail ingame)

Name:
Set Ordering:

Will you have money ready? (Y/N):

How many sets are you ordering:

If I am not able to get you a set for some reason I will PM you and let you know, If you are interested in helping me in anyway, please private message me.  Some sets are already premade and sitting in my guild vault, some aren't.

and if you aren't here to order a set, but just to bash me or criticize me, save your f.ucking comments because I really don't give two sh.its to what you have to say about this.

Thanks.

dont u think thats a bit pricey? i can buy a full set of ravaged for only 20 ice bars... and i can get that in a few hours just by doing the dailys on my toons.. maybe u should just sell them in-game for 20-25 bars, then sell the bars.

dont u think thats a bit pricey? i can buy a full set of ravaged for only 20 ice bars... and i can get that in a few hours just by doing the dailys on my toons.. maybe u should just sell them in-game for 20-25 bars, then sell the bars.

That's not really what we're going for.. $5 is a good price to sell these sets for.. I mean, really it takes awhile to get blessed gear. Thanks for your feedback though

I don't think I could be more clear when I said

"and if you aren't here to order a set, but just to bash me or criticize me, save your f.ucking comments because I really don't give two sh.its to what you have to say about this."

Era, I hope you know that Blessed is really easy to farm now. Each run gets you a piece, Ravaged is by no means worth 5$,

Each run does not give you a piece of blessed.. You have to go through volcanoth's lair, and we all know that takes a f.ucking while. Now don't get on this topic ever again unless your buying a f.ucking set.

If you clear out Volcanoth's Lair can you can get enough Blessed Crystals for atleast 4 pieces of Blessed. It really isn't all that hard. A full ravaged set is worth maybe....MAYBE. 2$. Even that's pushing it. I don't see anyone that would buy a full ravaged set with cash when they could either farm it themselves or use the in-game currency.