Kerosene's Fire Mage Guide

engage

If you copy that mage then i would suicide :) 1. Fire mage is weak 2. He plays with the wrong spells :)

Im trying to expand the fire mage playerbase you idiot im sorry im not a prot paladin in vip 7 with soatt like you bud take your bullfaeces somewhere else and maybe instead of watching this guide you should watch a how to keybind guide k this is your queue too get pissed and try to insult me.

also don't try to feed people false logic too make your self not seem like trash Im playing with the correct spells and fire is not weak you obviously do not know anything about this game if you did you would know that fire has the most mobilization out of all 3 specs making is a wise choice in my opinion sure i can go arcane with the improved sheep talent but whats the point your all in stun reduction gems anyways as soon as i get touched in arcane im done for.. next time bud before you make yourself look like an idiot actually learn the game mechanics and then try to tell someone there bad, Oh btw by using the wrong spells your refering too and i quote "he uses ice armour vs a paladin" if i used anything else id be just as bad as you....

Im trying to expand the fire mage playerbase you idiot im sorry im not a prot paladin in vip 7 with soatt like you bud take your bullfaeces somewhere else and maybe instead of watching this guide you should watch a how to keybind guide k this is your queue too get pissed and try to insult me.

also don't try to feed people false logic too make your self not seem like trash Im playing with the correct spells and fire is not weak you obviously do not know anything about this game if you did you would know that fire has the most mobilization out of all 3 specs making is a wise choice in my opinion sure i can go arcane with the improved sheep talent but whats the point your all in stun reduction gems anyways as soon as i get touched in arcane im done for.. next time bud before you make yourself look like an idiot actually learn the game mechanics and then try to tell someone there bad, Oh btw by using the wrong spells your refering too and i quote "he uses ice armour vs a paladin" if i used anything else id be just as bad as you....

awsome that idc about your faeces mage :) if ppl want to copy it

then do it idc :)

I strongly suggest you switch to Arcane. I've been around on this server for over a year now and I've yet to meet a mage better than I. You're correct saying that Fire isn't as weak as people say but it's also not as strong as you think. Let me ask you this, you're VIP4 right? Are you able to 1v1 a  VIP6 or even a VIP5? If you say VIP5 then you're keeping up with Arcane, if you can't 1v1 a VIP6 then that is there arcane proves its self to be stronger. Fire is good for the constant moving and farming potential. It lacks in damage here because dots are instant. Fire also gives the nice second life passive for when you take a fatal blow. But Arcane allows better kiting because of "Slow" and also Arcanes damage is higher due to Arcane Blast. I haven't watched this guide but I've seen you in game, you're by no means bad, if I had to say, you're better than 95% of the mages here. I think if you switched to Arcane you could very well beat me if we were the same gear level. I'm one of the best if not the best mage on the server, or at least I was for a while. I'm pretty sure you're able to take this title now, but I've yet to see your arcanes capabilities. 4

Kero? Oh.... Well that just makes things automatically unfair. Last time I saw him he was VIP4.

Arcane has no mobility its faeces in my opinion... Blazing speed is god and the talents that fire have are very usefull i find my self only using fire in pvp and arcane in pve