Am I the only one laughing at this?

expansion

Okay, so I was in Forge of Souls tonight and, I get whispered by "Kellz". He starts saying stuff like 'Why did you vote for yes on tournament?' So, I continued talking with him and this is what he said. Not knowing how stupid he is to say this;2lwr7fc.png

Apparently, I'm going to be camped! Oh nooo! I'm so scared -.-

(Want this picture?)

post-124190-0-57008900-1372923204_thumb.

Pretty immature to post this on the forums, If you have a problem with the person ignore them then? It's pretty easy, Instead you post a picture that nobody exactly cares for.  Just ignore the player, instead of posting a damn picture of a pointless conversation.

and Adam, Just because we are VIP 7's doesn't mean jack faeces.  Hunters still take longer to farm, and weren't you once a vip 6? So no room to exactly talk.

Posting something like this on a forums where people usually meet is a pretty immature way to handle thing as Era said.

You are using public humiliation to get revenge on someone and this is highly disrespectful which is also against the rules.

I'm pretty sure if I posted something about you, you wouldn't like it, Or at least I know I wouldn't

Next time if you're having trouble with a player in-game you could:

*Report the player using a ticket in-game.

*Ignore the player using /ignore.

*Find a way to resolve the conflict with the player

Pretty immature to post this on the forums, If you have a problem with the person ignore them then? It's pretty easy, Instead you post a picture that nobody exactly cares for.  Just ignore the player, instead of posting a damn picture of a pointless conversation.

and Adam, Just because we are VIP 7's doesn't mean jack faeces.  Hunters still take longer to farm, and weren't you once a vip 6? So no room to exactly talk.

Well I was VIP6, but I never touched the dungeons for farming unless I decided to run someone. I farmed one of my impec pieces and 2 forbidden with my VIP6. Besides that I did nothing but Deathwing and PvP.