Daily Quests For Jewelcrafter's Tokens

MushyMoo

Question

Daily quest to grind Dalaran Jewelcrafters Tokens is bugged and quest giver is not rewarding them.  Can I then be given the Relentless Earthsiege Diamond pattern off of Tiffany Cartier please becuase otherwise no way in the game to get it.

This is unfortunate because not hard to grind a few jewelcrafters tokens in a few dialy quests.  Problem is upon turning in a quest, the quest item is returned and there is no reward but money.

5 answers to this question

Let me just point out serious issue with this number 1. VIP 7's (the majority of VIP donors) have 30 meta gems. And factor in that pretty much any attack except for an auto attack is a crit, that's an almost constant 90% increase in damage on an already OP sect of people ingame.
2. You wouldn't see much difference in it unless you were in fact a VIP 7.
3. They're near impossible for regular players to farm anyway. 
Not to sound ignorant, but I can pretty much tell you right now that this suggestion will likely never be implemented ingame. Sorry :P

From what i can tell you can still turn in titanium dust for tokens ill try and let ya know if that works

Doesn't work.  The tokens are supposed to be in your currency tab.  But they count as an item (in your bags).  So the vendor won't take them.