Reforging Week???

Vordnox

What if you could bring back reforging... and because i am aware that it causes a lot of lagging, couldnt you just bring it back for a week? Say... reforging week? And you could do one now, one in three months time, for example... and if one is not satisfyed with his stat changes, then he could transer his VIP gear to another character and then it would be back to normal... just sayin :P

What if you could bring back reforging... and because i am aware that it causes a lot of lagging, couldnt you just bring it back for a week? Say... reforging week? And you could do one now, one in three months time, for example... and if one is not satisfyed with his stat changes, then he could transer his VIP gear to another character and then it would be back to normal... just sayin :P

It never caused lagging.  It would just makes classes very overpowered.  They would probably have to test reforging to see if it would be too overpowered.

Well its worth a shot. They should give it a couple of weeks to see how the players interact, but if things go messy, then they can reverse the stats :P

But even if they have already tested it in theory and have realized that its not possible, its still worth a shot, because players might like it and may want to experiment with new classes

Well its worth a shot. They should give it a couple of weeks to see how the players interact, but if things go messy, then they can reverse the stats :P

But even if they have already tested it in theory and have realized that its not possible, its still worth a shot, because players might like it and may want to experiment with new classes

Last time reforging was enabled, it was before the stat slash.  So you could reforge thousands of stats back then.   Now it's in the hundreds.

Like I said in my previous post, it would have to be tested to make sure everything would be fine.

We would have to test it in the Dev server, if we just give it to players and if all hell breaks loose the plan can't be to rollback, because any items that you farmed between when it starts and the possible rollback then everyone would be pissed