An AMAZING Deal!

xJetStar721

Hello, and welcome to the thread fellow forum poster. As you clicked this topic, you're expecting an answer to the question "What's the deal?" Well I'll tell you. Lately I have been out of place with IceCold, I mean I go on every once in a while and chill with my friends but that's about it. Point is, I'm going to be selling my account, but I will still be online on this account until it is successfully sold, just leaving this out there in case any are interested.

So the price for the account is $350 (NOT ACCEPTING STORE CREDIT, only PayPal)

Here's what you get:

2 VIP 6

1 VIP 7

200+ Vote Points

If you are interested please comment on this thread and let me know.

As the wise Flash says, I'll still partake in enjoying IceCold WoW with this great community, unfortunately for me it won't be on my high valued characters. I'll make it easier for you people interested. NEW PRICE: $300, that's right for the price of the overpowered and overpriced sword (soatt) you can have my 3 characters! What a steal!

As the wise Flash says, I'll still partake in enjoying IceCold WoW with this great community, unfortunately for me it won't be on my high valued characters. I'll make it easier for you people interested. NEW PRICE: $300, that's right for the price of the overpowered and overpriced sword (soatt) you can have my 3 characters! What a steal!

UPDATE: Will be listening now to price offers, note that I won't consider any offers below $100.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: This deal has already ended and I will not be selling my VIP 7, however my VIP 6 Mage and my VIP 6 Druid will be in the character shop both priced at $45. So instead of having to spend $200 on the set, you literally only need to spend $45, $55 if you wanna transfer the set, on this. If you don't think this is a good offer, I have no idea what to say to you. May the faster buyer win!