Project StatLOLSlash Should Be Reversed Immediately

MushyMoo

Why?  No point to it and it causes some things to break even more or get even weaker.  It has not drawn more players ot the server nor has it helped to increase playability.  I never paid for project statslash as it was foisted upon me.  I paid for a server with a previous core when the game was fun. 

Now the core has changed and statslash has become a bain of nearly everyone especially myself.  There is no point to it and I dislike being killable by non-vips now.  I dislike having twice the health of a nonvip when I had 100 times the health.  This is ridiculous and pointless.  Another change that has accomplished nothing but aggravation.

MushyMoo. Don't whine about non-VIP's killing you. A: It means you're bad. B: Stat slash has done ALOT for the server. C: Without it alot of this new content wouldn't be possible. Stop being such a baby when you die. Everything was just scaled down. That's it. Statslash is a great change to the server. Without it many more people would be gone.

It's not exactly an 'open to change' topic. We HAD to revert to lower stats so we could add new content since many bosses were reaching their max stats. So if we hadn't new content and items would have been impossible to  happen. All that's different are the numbers, there's no difference on how fast you can kill a certain boss or how much harder some VIP will be since each and every item/mob was reduced.

It's not exactly an 'open to change' topic. We HAD to revert to lower stats so we could add new content since many bosses were reaching their max stats. So if we hadn't new content and items would have been impossible to  happen. All that's different are the numbers, there's no difference on how fast you can kill a certain boss or how much harder some VIP will be since each and every item/mob was reduced.

we pallys could solo dw and now we can't cuz you disabled seal of insight and we get over 500k dmg from it...

we pallys could solo dw and now we can't cuz you disabled seal of insight and we get over 500k dmg from it...

Actually, it was disabled because it healed you every hit you dealt. Which made you able to solo any boss since you did not have to worry about healing yourself at all.

Basically, it made the game be no challenge at all. We want the game to be a challenge so we were forced to disable it.

Guys. If anything slashstat allowed more classes to be effective. Are you really that blind? I don't mean to be offensive but that's plain stupid to say that it's made pallys the only playable class. Now with statslash DK's can farm and PvP more effectively, Pallys are 100% the best class. Hunters are more noticable, Mages are more noticable. It's opened up alot of classes that once were inefffective and pointless. You guys are just whining and whining because you don't have 5M+ hp with ravaged and up. Statslash has made the server 300% better. Without it many people A: would not of stayed. B: would not of joined. They didn't do this because they wanted too. They did this because it was needed for success. Do you not remember how boring everything was with Insight? Just auto attack with it and go afk. Where is the enjoyment in that. Now with the enrage you either have to A: Stun at 50%, Or B: Have enough people to kite him around while enraged. Just stop whining about lower stats. Everything dies the same speed as before. Paladins are weaker. Other classes are stronger. Statslash was a GOOD thing.

Also another thing, Seal of Insight DID NOT increase your damage. That's Seal of righteousness. Seal of Insight ONLY adds healing per attack. Seal of Righteousness (If in Retribution) adds AoE plus doubles your damage. In protection it increases your damage by double but doesn't have the AoE effect. So don't say Insight adds damage. -_.-

Guys. If anything slashstat allowed more classes to be effective. Are you really that blind? I don't mean to be offensive but that's plain stupid to say that it's made pallys the only playable class. Now with statslash DK's can farm and PvP more effectively, Pallys are 100% the best class. Hunters are more noticable, Mages are more noticable. It's opened up alot of classes that once were inefffective and pointless. You guys are just whining and whining because you don't have 5M+ hp with ravaged and up. Statslash has made the server 300% better. Without it many people A: would not of stayed. B: would not of joined. They didn't do this because they wanted too. They did this because it was needed for success. Do you not remember how boring everything was with Insight? Just auto attack with it and go afk. Where is the enjoyment in that. Now with the enrage you either have to A: Stun at 50%, Or B: Have enough people to kite him around while enraged. Just stop whining about lower stats. Everything dies the same speed as before. Paladins are weaker. Other classes are stronger. Statslash was a GOOD thing.

Dude are you joking me? Before staslash my dk could heal himself for full health with just one hit using death strike, now i get a normal heal which sucks really, cause i always die and there is no convenient heal in dks' case, compared to pallies. Yes they are the best, you said it youself. They are ten times better than all other classes. So what if mages can be good in pvp? So what if dks can beat down a few mobs? A dk will never be able to solo dw like a pally and you know it. Statslash just made pallies a lot better by nerfing the other classes. This is the case with dks. Because, in the beginning i had my VIP on my dk and i cldnt do anything. Everyone said that it was pointless to have vip 7 on any other class other than palla. So dont tell me that dks are more effective, cause i bet that you havent played one minute as a dk. Prove that im wrong, please. Find a way in which i can beat dw or vip dungeon mobs while being a dk, and i will take all that back right away. 

This server never had vareity, With statlash it has some. Mages can wreck paladins in PvP. Hunters can contest pallys in PvP. Paladins are no longer OP as faeces. They're still the best because of the easy farm but mages beat them in PvP without too much trouble. If you're decent that is.