How to get Honor points Fast?

Vordnox

Question

Hey, i have been looking for a way to gather 630-700 honor points but i cant seem to be able to find any and since i cant exchange valor points for honor, im pretty sure ive reached a dead end here. Any ideas apart from having to slaughter other players for the rest of my life? Are there any major events taking place?

5 answers to this question

• Staff

To farm honor on retail you have to do BG's quite a bit, just one on one killing is slow, obviously. However, this server does not have enough players to really keep the battle grounds running and with vip's in the mix would not be very fun anyways. So it looks like the only dependable way to farm honor is to try and kill as many of the other faction as you can. I think the honor point prices of the PvP gear is meant to make that gear very difficult to obtain anyways.

If your friend doesn't mind, and if you don't care about sitting there for a few hours then go ahead. Just make sure you take a break after every 3rd kill. I'm pretty sure honor farming isn't banable anymore with the anti-camp system. But before you do this I would open an in-game ticket related to this. What I do for my honor is I just sit outside Deepholm and kill most people on the opposite faction. It's the fastest way. If you're going for honor it's going to take a while.