Project Ice

buffolo17

Hello,

I would like to make a suggestion for project Ice I have been playing on it for a few hours and I have a level 38 on my other account the problem is theres no gold! :O
So my suggestion is at start give us something to level with if we have 20X XP It takes years to farm silver off mobs. So give us like 100G at start at the end when we hit 80 we will have a even amount of gold that fresh 80s have on retail. The golds just for spells and gear and other stuff we need along the way while us players battle to get to level 80!

Sincerly,

Buffolo17

Well if thats the case I suggest a NPC that gives items for some money every 10 levels. Becuase along my path of leveling I have experianced that it takes years to kill Creatures around azeroth with just herliooms and a few green items at 20X Experiance rates. Now thats a diffrent case at 1x Experiance so they are a little slower but they have all the quests but 20x is faster ther for, we don't get all the items from quests, becuase we don't do the quests that are gray for us. ;) SO Pretty much I want gear every 10 levels some greens and stuff.

Oh and I suggest level 10- 10 Gold level 20 - 15 gold level 30 - 20 Gold level 40 - 30 gold level 50 - 35 gold level 60 - 40 gold level 70 - 45 gold level 80 50 gold. In my opinion that would be really helpful if this is implemented I will restart leveling and hopefully no one has realm first 80 ;) Trying to achieve that one.

• Staff

Perhaps the cost of training could be reduced or eliminated. That always seems to be the biggest problem with custom XP rates is that people cannot get enough money to pay for training since the level too fast. In the grand scheme of things I don't think that will have any affect on the in game economy.

Well, With getting money every 10 levels it would be no problem if you spend your gold right that is. Now if you go to the auction house and buy a item for 100 gold and thats all you had then thats your fault. I think if they are aiming for Blizzlike it should be Blizzlike with training costing money. Taking away training costs is praticly giving people free spells witch is not right for the people who want the real experiance. Some people have been leveling no herlooms at xp Rates 1x. So in my opion I say no to free spells.